CMI big tube Split tops for sale or trade >

CMI big tube Split tops for sale or trade

Notices

CMI big tube Split tops for sale or trade

Old 04-14-2015, 11:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CMI big tube Split tops for sale or trade

Long story but I have a set of CMI big tube split top headers I bought thinking they would work on the new 509 I built over the winter for my Baja. They are too tall. These would work on an application where the stock manifold has a riser extension in place. The flange has been modified to work without tails. There was an additional 4 inch flange with a 15 degree downturn welded on with a water sprayer installed so these could be used with a 4 inch rubber hose to connect to thru hull tips. These could easily be put back to stock form and made to work with tails again. These were set up to work on a Scarab 29 single Bravo 1 application. I know this is hard to picture so anyone actually seriously interested I can email or text pics so its easier to understand what has been modified. The headers both have O2 bungs installed at the collector aswell. The work was all done by a professional marine exhaust shop in Arlington Washington. I also have a brand new wide band A/F gauge with harness,gauge and new bosch O2 sensor to go with them which was $200.00 alone. I used these headers on run stand on my engine which I can provide video of. These were sold to me as freshly pressure tested, I then tested them myself (water pressurized to 35psi for 24 hours no issue. I am located in the DFW area. I would either sell for $900.00 shipped including the A/F stuff or trade for some nice performance manifolds and risers (EMI,Stainless,Gill,Imco etc.) standard height for Bravo application. this is all thats keeping me from being back on the water so I am motivated to get something done here. Please dont offer me stock Merc manifolds and risers unless 496HO stuff which I would take only if you pay for all shipping. BTW I have two sets of practically new Barr Exhaust and risers for BBC Bravo standard height for $300.00 per pair or $500.00 for both sets. less than 10 hours fresh water use look brand new $900.00 per set new.

Thanks
Old 04-15-2015, 08:38 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

sent you a PM
Old 04-22-2015, 03:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent