Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
NO RESERVE ebay auction on 1989 40' Fountain with interior and misc parts. No Trailer >

NO RESERVE ebay auction on 1989 40' Fountain with interior and misc parts. No Trailer

Like Tree5Likes

NO RESERVE ebay auction on 1989 40' Fountain with interior and misc parts. No Trailer

Old 06-15-2016, 07:50 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

My Boat: 1990 Apache 41, 40' Skater built Fountain
Default NO RESERVE ebay auction on 1989 40' Fountain with interior and misc parts. No Trailer

http://www.ebay.com/itm/222154686107...84.m1555.l2649

1989 40' Fountain powerboat for sale with NO RESERVE. Boat hull is in really good shape and just needs someone to bring her back to life (previous owner was planning on restoring the boat but lost interest). I have most of the boats interior, stainless steel rails, radar arc, dash panels and engine mounts. This boat will be sold with NO RESERVE to the highest bidder. Boat does not come with trailer but we can lift it to put it on your trailer.
Old 06-15-2016, 09:02 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boat: 2000 triple 500 efi Sonic 45

Curious to see max bid! Looking to find a similar project cat!
Old 06-15-2016, 09:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

My Boat: 27 ZR gone, cashed up and clueless...

When the seller writes "no reserve", do you guys generally believe it is genuine? What if the bidding stops where it is now ($760) do you think it will sell there or do most vendors just put in a dummy bid to bump it?

Big project, always hope to see things like this snapped up and restored. Good luck to all!

RR
Old 06-16-2016, 09:33 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by rak rua View Post
When the seller writes "no reserve", do you guys generally believe it is genuine? What if the bidding stops where it is now ($760) do you think it will sell there or do most vendors just put in a dummy bid to bump it?

Big project, always hope to see things like this snapped up and restored. Good luck to all!

RR
I can guarantee beyond the shadow of a doubt that I will not bid up this auction and it is a "genuine" "no reserve" auction. This boat will sell to the highest bidder regardless of price. I am not a boat dealer of any kind and I purchased the boat for the trailer and just need the hull gone. i have way to many boats to keep collecting them. This would make a great project for someone
Old 06-16-2016, 09:49 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

My Boat: 27 ZR gone, cashed up and clueless...

Originally Posted by Viperfitness1 View Post
I can guarantee beyond the shadow of a doubt that I will not bid up this auction and it is a "genuine" "no reserve" auction. This boat will sell to the highest bidder regardless of price. I am not a boat dealer of any kind and I purchased the boat for the trailer and just need the hull gone. i have way to many boats to keep collecting them. This would make a great project for someone
Sorry, I wasn't pointing a finger at you. When I posted, I wasn't 100% certain if you were the owner. Now I'm certain!

Good for you giving an assurance of integrity. Hope you get a fair price and she goes to a good home.

RR
Old 06-16-2016, 10:38 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by rak rua View Post
Sorry, I wasn't pointing a finger at you. When I posted, I wasn't 100% certain if you were the owner. Now I'm certain!

Good for you giving an assurance of integrity. Hope you get a fair price and she goes to a good home.

RR
No problem and yeah Ive been curious about some no reserve auctions myself but i really just need this boat out of my way (money is not my motivation to sell it). i have two shops that are full of my personal boats and dont want the thing sitting out side just rotting away. The guy i bought it from had full intentions of restoring it and did a lot of work to the hull before he lost interest. the hull is in really nice shape. we will even lift it to put it on a trailer. thanks for checking it out

andy
Old 06-16-2016, 12:05 PM
Registered

My Boat: 04 35 lightning, 85 10 Meter Fountain, 14' Smokercraft, STX 15F

Loved those 40' ICBM's . That is the boat that turned me on to Fountains back in the day . I was running a 31 Chris Craft Stinger back then. I can still remember watching it pull past my seat at the bar , pretty sure I drooled. The stinger never quite looked as good after that day. GLWS!
Old 06-16-2016, 12:44 PM
Registered

My Boat: 22 Avanti, 25 Nova, 2 turtle doves and a partridge in a pear tree,SBYC

Well, somebody blew my $1.75 bid right out of the water......
Old 06-16-2016, 07:41 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by phragle View Post
Well, somebody blew my $1.75 bid right out of the water......
i was really pulling for you phragle lol
Old 06-16-2016, 07:49 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boat: 2000 triple 500 efi Sonic 45

going well!