Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Swap Shop (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/swap-shop-253/)
-   -   Mercury Racing Hp 600 SCi Service manual (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/swap-shop/349681-mercury-racing-hp-600-sci-service-manual.html)

BUP 09-08-2017 09:49 PM

Mercury Racing Hp 600 SCi Service manual

Mercury Racing HP 600 SCi Service manual. This is the factor OEM manual.

Like brand new, will run your engine serial number and include all related info OEM Service Bulletins that pertains to your engine also if applicable recalls and federal recalls info included as well.

Other info included -- When and what boat your 600 Sci Engine(s) where installed from day one including what dealer sold it. Also will included the original drive & transom assembly serial numbers that was mated to the engine.

100 Bucks shipped to your door plus all the OEM related info per engine serial number in printed format. THANKS

BUP 09-13-2017 09:17 AM

Ttt

BUP 09-13-2017 09:24 AM

Ttt

Brembofreak 09-30-2017 11:06 AM

Still for sale?
Michael

BUP 09-30-2017 12:52 PM

yes have it and the 600 Sci Diagnostic manual to. - 175 bucks for both or 100 for the service manual only. SHIPPING is included for both or one.. Give me your engine(s) serial numbers. the SB's and if applicable the federal recalls and or OEM recalls can be very helpful as you will get all that in print out plus the original selling dealer and first ownership of the engines..

Brembofreak 10-01-2017 03:48 AM

Hello
I want to send PM but your Inbox is full. please clear! michael

BUP 10-01-2017 10:22 AM

ok sorry about that - I will clear a few out.

BUP 10-01-2017 10:50 PM

I missed that you were from Germany. I have no idea in the world how much anything is to ship to Germany. I think very expensive. I can not ship the prices that I quoted outside the USA. I would have to increase the price difference of the cost to Germany if I can even ship to Germany. I ship all books US post office. Is there a better way.

Sorry about this and I am still willing to ship but not for the pricing I quoted here. Thanks.

Brembofreak 10-03-2017 05:50 AM

Shipping will be the smallest problem!
You get exact infos what they have done to the engine?
i get from first owner and have the merc list about all done gurantee work. but there is not exact list what they have done. Only that they have something done!
Nice to know what real work done!! michael

BUP 10-05-2017 01:28 PM

Have the Diagnostic manual as well - That's 2 manuals for 175 shipped with all the service bulletins and any recalls if applicable to ones engine serial number. I would need your engine serial number. Also this will tell what boat the engine(s) were install in plus the date it was sold along with location. Also will tell any recorded warranty work and issues that were completed. plus alot more per what was recorded if applicable.

Let me know who wants one or both OEM manuals for their 600 Sci.

100 bucks for the service manual - shipped and SB's / any recalls included
75 bucks for the diagnostic manual shipped.
175 for both manuals shipped and SB's / any recalls included