pair of 500 efis with lightning headers >

pair of 500 efis with lightning headers

Notices

pair of 500 efis with lightning headers

Old 10-24-2017, 07:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pair of 500 efis with lightning headers

Mercury racing 500 efis with 1 hour of breakin time. engines had about 375 hours before rebuilds. The engines were rebuilt the spring of 2017 to install in my 38 fountain but have since sold the hull minus power. I had done a leak down test and a couple of cylinders on one engine came up slightly low so before anything bad would happen I pulled them and sent them to Kunkels Auto and Marine in Ontario OH to do the rebuilds. I have all the build paperwork. The engines were torn down, inspected, bored over, balanced and all new components reinstalled. Heads were worked over with all new rockers, guides etc Engines were producing around 600 hp before rebuild. I opted for oversize pistons instead of oversize rings to be sure of no weak link. Engines have HP couplers installed. I do have video of the engines running on the stands. The lightning headers are powdercoated blue and are dry to the tip because of the cam lift, they have o2 bungs also. I have all the old components in the boxes from the rebuild which most are in good reusable shape cams, rockers,pistons etc that will go with the engines. Here is a list of the new components
JE custom pistons for overbore
hell fire rings
crane cams hyd roller
clays timing chains
comp cams lifters
clevitte rod and main bearings
duro bond cam bearings
cometic head gaskets and frt and rear seals
ferra intake and exhaust (super alloy) valves
Bronze guides
comp cam hyd roller valve springs
crane rocker arms
Heads and block grind micro polish cranks, wet mag crank balanced rods and pistons I will warranty these motors to fire up and run fine for 1 day after that your on your own. Pair $28k and for single $15K message me for pics and any questions. Engines are on mercury engine pallets and ready to go. Thanks
Old 11-30-2017, 04:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Are these motors still available?
Old 07-13-2018, 03:55 PM
B38
Registered

Received 39 Likes on 25 Posts

Still available