700HP blower engines >

700HP blower engines

Notices

700HP blower engines

Old 01-24-2019, 10:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 700HP blower engines

Single carburetor blowers and very dependable... Idle at 900 Rpm!

502s with aluminum heads, intercoolers,MSD,
CMI headers with Bravo set up pipes.
10 hours of use since rebuilt.
Built by universal machine in Vegas, top race shops...

Upgrading in HP, they must go,

best deal on the market $10,000 each,
can Sea trial anytime,

A match set of X outdrives and gimbal housings complete to rig with engines at an additional $5,000.
702-5958777

Last edited by LKDesignsArt; 01-24-2019 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Adding pictures
Old 01-25-2019, 03:25 PM
Registered

Received 49 Likes on 33 Posts

Konstantino -- please call me back. I have been patiently waiting for you to wire my deposit money back to me. You keep promising me that you are going to do this --- it has been 19 days so far....
Old 01-25-2019, 04:45 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

He just refunded my money to me after 5 days because he didn't like PayPal's policy, which is to not release funds until he entered a tracking number and the package was delivered. That was a huge red flag to me.

Last edited by onesickpantera; 01-25-2019 at 05:29 PM.
Old 01-26-2019, 01:29 AM
Registered

Default Cmi headers

Gentlemen of this forum and marketplace,

excuse my long message but I must share facts and
I would take my hat off to the person that first said that there are 2 sides to every story....

I made an agreement with Scott to sell the CMIs for $2,000 including, pipes and distribution tubes.
He agreed and I was kind enough to offer to package and ship for free.
I offered a written contract and asked for a deposit to my BOA account but he chose Paypal on friends and family transaction bases but later lied and blamed Paypal although he indeed, set it up whereas I would not be paid till the package is delivered. That also would give him the option to dispute the charges later for any petty reason while holding my merchandise. He also thought he was slick enough to stick me with the transaction fees which altogether made me angry.

In the meantime, by my own discretion, I drove around and located and paid for turbo clamps for him although not contract obligated and immediately took and forwarded pictures of the package ready to ship but would not till Payment was Transferred which never did.

Finally Scott came clean with his plan and insisted on having the “Paypal protection” which I call “the upper hand” therefore without noticing him, I cancelled the sale and returned his incomplete purchase moneys.

I have no issue with anyone not having the trust in me to pay upfront as it is their option. If not acceptable to my payment rule, they can simply purchase elsewhere however I do have an issue with anyone judging me for not having trust in them especially after their manipulation acts in their agreement!
Scott chose not to trust me so therefore I chose not to trust him!

There are no issues with the merchandise and the new buyer, already purchased and paid in full, Will receive by Tuesday and benefit a good deal! I will ask him to comment of the quality once installed!!!!

I have purchased many items in
the marketplace and the biggest transaction was via PayPal instant payment of $14,500 for XRs and miscellaneous items with no fears and no issues.

In this fabulous FREE marketplace we all buy and sell items and the best part about it, there are no rules for the agreements other than what we establish. If you are too scared to put money out, then fly out and purchase in person or pay retail.

I urge everyone regardless of method of payment to have a contracted email with clear terms and conditions to avoid issues and missunderstandings and have a legal document that can be used in court if necessary,

Regards to All,

konstantino
702-5958777
Old 01-26-2019, 07:50 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Konstantinos, you are correct I was not comfortable wiring you money, which is why we agreed to use PayPal. We agreed on the $2000 shipped and you sent the request for the money, as the original PayPal address you gave me was converting the money into Euros. I sent the money exactly as requested, so blaming me for being "slick" and calling me a liar is simply untrue. We never talked about sending money as friends and family, and again YOU sent the request.

You may be a stand up guy and may have shipped the headers as promised. But the fact that you didn't like PayPal's rules for shipping the headers seemed odd to me, and yes it was a red flag.
Old 03-11-2019, 01:15 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,782 Likes on 884 Posts

Be Aware 50' Myco trailer
Old 03-11-2019, 08:25 AM
Registered

Hello Griff,

I have not done any business with you so I don’t see why you would support Dave’s post and forward internet content.

You are totally ignorant to what transpired between Dave and I, as you were not present or have physically heard any of our communications.

To forward information as such may be considered Slander against me and Tortures interference against my business...
I would rather not have my attorney step in this!

On a personal note let me tell you,
In 30 years in business, I can have 100s of people that I have sold real estate, leased properties, sold Art and lately sold my left over boat parts POST really facts!
99.9% would say that I was the best guy out there but unfortunately there is a point percentage that would say otherwise. You can not please everybody!!!!

I am not perfect but I do not cheat people!

Have a good day,
Konstantino
Old 03-11-2019, 12:57 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,782 Likes on 884 Posts

First of all, I did not support anything. I suggested, just as I have in the past, that members do their due diligence before entering into a purchase.

Thank you for informing me that you running a business. No businesses, commercial sales or advertisers are allowed to post in the Swap Shop.

Contact Offshoreonly about being a paying advertiser use the paid classified section.