Notices

42 Comanche hull

Old 09-16-2018, 07:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 42 Comanche hull

42 Comanche hull that’s been cut down to make a sit down boat with outboards. Brand new fuel tank, new Stainless marine outboard bracket for the-400’s. But still needs to be completed. There is no trailer. I have a ton of pictures documenting the entire project. Asking $15,000

Old 09-16-2018, 08:22 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

where is boat located ? what year is it ? who did the work ?
Old 09-23-2018, 02:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by kgz3
where is boat located ? what year is it ? who did the work ?
the boat is a 1994 right now the boat is in Sturgeon Bay WI. Mark McManus at Apache has done all the work
Old 08-21-2020, 10:11 AM
Registered

UPDATE, I purchased this boat from Chris a while back but decided it is more than I currently have time for. I was planning a composite flat deck and wrap around DW style windshield (we can build the deck and install it if desired). It is back in Florida and has a trailer now. Other than that there has been no change. I do know that the hull and deck weigh 6500 lbs. and could be put on a considerable diet if all out speed was the number one priority. If someone is looking to build an amazing poker run boat, this is it. The work done by Mr. McManus and his team is top notch. For more information please call David @ 239-272-0025. Thanks.