Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   TN Powerboat Club (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/tn-powerboat-club-230/)
-   -   Thanks SeaTow (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/tn-powerboat-club/165410-thanks-seatow.html)

kennyo 08-06-2007 08:37 AM

Thanks SeaTow

We kicked SeaTow's ass Saturday. I bet they never go to another Poker Run! I'm just glad I didn't have to use them. Luckily no one had any serious damage. Fix'em up Eric!

chewymalone 08-06-2007 10:29 AM

Yeah... I'd say their days of "free" towing are done. I'm sure glad they were there though. We were nice enough to empty a lot of the weight out of our coolers before they picked us up. I guess that helped them conserve gas.

A special thanks to you too Kennyo for getting us back to the trailer!

will22 08-06-2007 11:36 AM

I would also like to give the SeaTow guys a big THANK YOU - you saved me a nice swim back to the dock! fortunately it was nothing serious - just blew the side out of a water line.

kennyo 08-06-2007 01:57 PM

Ya'll watch.... My sh*t will bust this weekend and i'll have to swim home.

Tow-N-One 08-06-2007 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by kennyo (Post 2225049)
Ya'll watch.... My sh*t will bust this weekend and i'll have to swim home.

You had your turn at KY lake poker run. Kenny is the only guy I know that gets blisters on his hands during a poker run!!!!

:eek:

thunderusone 08-06-2007 06:17 PM

I was in "Advantage Tow". Eddie timed the drive explosion right in front of me and then called me to come get him. I was doing good.....I was driving and idleing back to shutes. Eric Smith pulled up on the way back and Bruce had a flashback.......HE got back in the drivers seat while I was talking. He thought he was in Catz and pinned the throttle.....with me hanging on for dear life.....screaming....take me back to the dock!!!! I hobbled back to the bed and passed out!:angry-smiley-038: :angry-smiley-038:

kennyo 08-07-2007 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by thunderusone (Post 2225346)
I was in "Advantage Tow". Eddie timed the drive explosion right in front of me and then called me to come get him. I was doing good.....I was driving and idleing back to shutes. Eric Smith pulled up on the way back and Bruce had a flashback.......HE got back in the drivers seat while I was talking. He thought he was in Catz and pinned the throttle.....with me hanging on for dear life.....screaming....take me back to the dock!!!! I hobbled back to the bed and passed out!:angry-smiley-038: :angry-smiley-038:

I guess you looked more recovered than you were. I thought I saw ya'll but I was hunting gas and couldn't stop.

thunderusone 08-07-2007 11:52 AM

You spelled azz wrong......you spelled it gas?? WTF?

kennyo 08-07-2007 12:43 PM

Originally Posted by thunderusone (Post 2226155)
You spelled azz wrong......you spelled it gas?? WTF?

I'm so old i'd rather have gas than ass.

thunderusone 08-07-2007 02:33 PM

Why compromise......have both.....fart when you come!