Notices

Golf tournament

Old 09-29-2011, 08:09 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Golf tournament

Hey guys I am putting together a golf tournament for all of us to play in, good or bad(like myself). looking for players and maybe a few sponsors.... possibly the 3rd or 4th Saturday in Oct.... everyone will be welcome.. this is for fun and for 2 great causes..more details will follow...
Old 09-29-2011, 08:22 PM
Registered

Was just looking at dates and thinking of a fall run upriver around the same time (15th or 22nd). Sounds like 2 weekends of fun to me!
Old 09-29-2011, 09:30 PM
Registered

OCT 22 looks like my date...
Old 09-30-2011, 09:09 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't do 10-15, 10-22 would be great for a Fall run.........

Last edited by Steve Zuckerman; 09-30-2011 at 06:43 PM.
Old 10-02-2011, 09:03 PM
Registered

I can definatley move date for a fall run... WHEN IS IT????
Old 10-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Registered

Default Shameless Plug

if anyone is considering playing in the scramble and needs some new sticks, i currently have a nice set of Cleveland CG Gold - Black Series irons for sale (4-SW). Have them listed on Craigslist for $150 with pics, will take the first $125 for them. They are great clubs, i just bought a new set so these need to go. They are uniflex steel shafts and standard length.
Old 10-06-2011, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by will22
if anyone is considering playing in the scramble and needs some new sticks, i currently have a nice set of Cleveland CG Gold - Black Series irons for sale (4-SW). Have them listed on Craigslist for $150 with pics, will take the first $125 for them. They are great clubs, i just bought a new set so these need to go. They are uniflex steel shafts and standard length.
Eugene,
I will take them. Just need to make sure they fit me OK.
I will be back in town today (Thursday).
Thanks,
Steve
Old 10-10-2011, 10:51 AM
Registered

DATE IS SET!!!! OCT 22 @noon.. Nashboro golf club/course.. please feel free to invite anyone who wants to come no matter the skill level.. PLEASE RSVP by OCT 17th for food count...THX!!!!
Old 10-17-2011, 04:21 PM
Registered

Default Reminder!

come on folks - lets get some more action going for this golf outing, the weather isnt looking so great for boating this coming weekend so take a day off the lake and come help support this outing...if it takes off this could easily become an annual event. the more people we have playing the more fun it becomes!

if you are worried this wont be any fun b/c of skill level you are wrong! This is a best-ball scramble, each member of your team sets up and tees off together, then you pick the best ball out of your team and everyone starts their next shot from there...there are even rules in effect so you cant rely on the best players shots for the entire round...EVERYONE on EACH team must play their ball at least once per 9 holes whether its a putt, chip, or drive...this brings in a bit of planning knowing that you have to use each players shot somewhere.

Buddy and I have had to come out of our own pockets to fund this event in hopes that we can grow it and continue to host this - we also have some door prizes that will be given away raffle style so even the most inexperienced of players has just as much of a chance at taking home a prize as tiger woods himself (aka buddy luv)

blow the dust off that set of clubs rotting away in your garage and come out and join us for a good time. (if you dont have clubs speak up and im sure we can find some for you to use)
Old 10-17-2011, 06:50 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

I would love to play but it is the same day as the "Downs Syndrome Walk". I do it every year for Corey's daughter. Couldn't guarantee it would be done in time to get to the golf course. Maybe next year.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.