Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boat Club Forums > TN Powerboat Club
Lake Cumberland level >

Lake Cumberland level

Notices

Lake Cumberland level

Old 01-27-2013, 06:32 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That is a good idea,it would be nice to get back to 76 falls for the raft up.change of scenery & close Grider Hill the host marina.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:52 AM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Steve Zuckerman
Good news today from the Louisville, KY Corps of Eng. office. They are ahead (really, seems like they've been working on it forever?) of schedule on the Wolf Creek dam repairs, currently to be completed in December 2013. They are raising the lake level about 20' from it's current level to 700/705' elevation. Great news for those of us who remember 76 Falls back in it's heyday as the original LC Party cove .
If you haven't been there, it's in the same creek arm as Grider Hill Marina, which after years of my training Butch still calls "Grinder Hill". I told him it's his world and he could call it whatever he wants to .
So maybe beads, bikinis, and beer at 76 Falls and the Thunder Run this year? I hope so !
Steve
Hey guys, I spoke to the folks at the State Dock and they said the lake was going all the way back up starting in April. Hope it's true.