The B.S. Thread >

The B.S. Thread

Notices

The B.S. Thread

Old 12-20-2012, 02:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh, we started doin this again??

well then happy bday boatman and joeW...

i celebrated slap a jap day on the 7th...

jeff glad to see you still posting nonsense and that the corporate world hasnt rubbed off on you ( allthough im sure you have rubbed off plenty at work )

i think i saw a post from Baldwick homes, probably need to talk to Mom about what websites are accessable at her office just to keep up productivity...

Just watched The Goods this morning wade or i may not have gotten that obscure refence as its not quite the popularity of Airplane... Roger

JoeW i have a sweet 16 for you to buy and keep in Kims trailer and then i wont write you POA letters if you keep em in your driveway...

and the real reason i logged on today was to say "what the hell" the line to buy guns at academy is almost spilling into the parking lot, those retards take 2 hours to sell you a gun when there isnt anyone in line... ive been buying a gun a month since the election and im buyin an extra because of a sale academy has goin on right now but i aint sittin in that.

I am also interested in the actions for ar-15s, the part with the serial number, before they get impossible to buy ( already sold out on alot of websites or back ordered ) anyways... lemme know if anyone has a buddy.

The shooting is the worst thing i have ever seen... im pretty sure i teared up every day for four days, you cant help it when you think of all the times you dropped your kids off at the elementary school and thought to yourself well for the next 8 hours my kids are safe and i can go back to sleep now. But seriously some chink killed 31 kids in china the same day with a knife...

i have no problem with armed security at all our schools... next time i get pulled over i guarantee you i will be giving the officer an earful as i am being handcuffed about why the fuct he aint sittin at a school instead of watchin me....

i can buy any drug i want and have it in an hour and they are illegal, how is guns any different. The government neeeds to worry about the economy and the bankers that are fargin everyone and quit lining there posckets for when they get out of office and start doing there duty to the country. You should have to serve in the military to serve in Congress in my opinion...

Anyways off my soap box, i know im preaching to the choir anyways cause wouldnt let know liberalls besides Dr Andy on this thread anyways...

BTW me an mush mouth proved long ago you dont have to have wedding cake in your life to be 50 lbs over weight...

( suck on that Trebeck )
Old 12-20-2012, 02:21 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o47997-en.html
Old 12-20-2012, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigandy

jeff glad to see you still posting nonsense and that the corporate world hasnt rubbed off on you ( allthough im sure you have rubbed off plenty at work )

i think i saw a post from Baldwick homes, probably need to talk to Mom about what websites are accessable at her office just to keep up productivity...

Just watched The Goods this morning wade or i may not have gotten that obscure refence as its not quite the popularity of Airplane... Roger

JoeW i have a sweet 16 for you to buy and keep in Kims trailer and then i wont write you POA letters if you keep em in your driveway...

and the real reason i logged on today was to say "what the hell" the line to buy guns at academy is almost spilling into the parking lot, those retards take 2 hours to sell you a gun when there isnt anyone in line... ive been buying a gun a month since the election and im buyin an extra because of a sale academy has goin on right now but i aint sittin in that.

I am also interested in the actions for ar-15s, the part with the serial number, before they get impossible to buy ( already sold out on alot of websites or back ordered ) anyways... lemme know if anyone has a buddy.

The shooting is the worst thing i have ever seen... im pretty sure i teared up every day for four days, you cant help it when you think of all the times you dropped your kids off at the elementary school and thought to yourself well for the next 8 hours my kids are safe and i can go back to sleep now. But seriously some chink killed 31 kids in china the same day with a knife...

i have no problem with armed security at all our schools... next time i get pulled over i guarantee you i will be giving the officer an earful as i am being handcuffed about why the fuct he aint sittin at a school instead of watchin me....

i can buy any drug i want and have it in an hour and they are illegal, how is guns any different. The government neeeds to worry about the economy and the bankers that are fargin everyone and quit lining there posckets for when they get out of office and start doing there duty to the country. You should have to serve in the military to serve in Congress in my opinion...

Anyways off my soap box, i know im preaching to the choir anyways cause wouldnt let know liberalls besides Dr Andy on this thread anyways...

BTW me an mush mouth proved long ago you dont have to have wedding cake in your life to be 50 lbs over weight...

( suck on that Trebeck )
That's quite a mouthful fatboy but I guess I kinda sorta maybe at least partially will consider thinking about the possibility of giving your comments some merit. But only maybe. And I need to lose some weight soon because I'm starting to look like you.
Old 12-20-2012, 04:20 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by bigandy

( suck on that Trebeck )
Wasn't the election just last month? Congrats on being plus 1 gun.....
Old 12-20-2012, 07:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Wasn't the election just last month? Congrats on being plus 1 gun.....
NOV 1 + DEC 2 = 3 dousche nozzle

$18 clips are selling for $100 on ebay and the lead story on channel 13 is guns are the hottest christmas gift since monday...

i guess i wait til things get back to normal, i aint tryin to follow the herd... people act like the government does something quick.. it would be two years before any legislation went into effect. People wont even be talkin about guns in January...

go ahead and keep postin classified adds for boats no one is gonna buy jeffro, we gotta get back to normal as soon as possible
Old 12-23-2012, 10:00 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Here is a boat no one here will buy, but should. Looks like a clean boat.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/classifi...o49085-en.html
Old 12-24-2012, 11:22 PM
Registered

Merry Christmas peeps.
Old 12-25-2012, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Ebonics Crimmus Pome

Twuz de nite befo Crimmus;
And all ore da hood;
ereybody wuz' sleepin';
Dey wuz sleepin' good.

We hunged up our stockings;
An hoped like de' heck;
Dat old Sanna Clause;
Be bringin' our check.

Now all o' de fambly;
Wuz layin in bed;
While Ripple and Thunderbird;
Danced through dey heads.

I passed out onda flo;
Right nex to my Maw;
When I heard such a fuss;
I just didn know.

I looked tru de bars;
What covered my doe;
I wuz 'spectin' de sheriff;
Wid a warrent fo sho.

And what did I see;
I said, "Lawd look at dat!!"
Wuz a huge watermellon
Pulled by giant warf rats!!

Now all dees here years;
Sanna Clause, he be white;
But looks liken us bros;
Gets a black Sanna dis nite.

Faster dan a Po'lees car;
My home boy he came;
He whupped on dem warf rats;
An' called dem by name!

On Leroy, on 'Lonzo ;
And on Willie Lee;
On Saphire, Chenequa;
Dey wuz a site to see!!

He landed dat watta' mellon;
Out dere in da skreet;
I knowed it fo' sho';
Da damndest site I ebber did see.

He didn't go down no chimbley;
He picked da' lock on my doe;
An' I sez to myself;
"$hit!! He done dis befoe!!!"

He had dis big bag;
Full of prezents I spect;
Wid Air Jordans and fake gold;
To wear roun' my neck.

But he left no good prezents;
Jus started stealing my $hit;
Got my drugs, got my guns,
Even got my burglar's kit!!

Wit my stuff in de bag;
Out da window he flewed;
I woudda' tried to catch him;
But he stoled my 'nife too!!

He jumped on dat wadda' mellon;
An' whipped out a switch;
He wuz gone in a seccon';
Dat son of a biatch!!

Next year I be hopin':
Anutha Sanna we git;
Cuz' diz here Sanna Clause;
Jus' ain't werf a $hit!!!
Old 12-25-2012, 02:03 PM
Registered

Merryy Christmas! Now one of you book a flight and help me go tear it up in the ciggy!!
Old 12-27-2012, 12:54 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey, check out the boater girl of the week. It's some local lake Conroe talent!

http://www.offshoreonly.com/articles...rl-of-the-week

Quick Reply: The B.S. Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.