Clear Lake Power Boat Service Annual Poker Run >

Clear Lake Power Boat Service Annual Poker Run

Notices

Clear Lake Power Boat Service Annual Poker Run

Old 09-02-2008, 03:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clear Lake Power Boat Service Annual Poker Run

Sending out a reminder to all that CLPBS Annual Poker Run is this Saturday, September 6. It will be a fun run and a great time for all. It is very family oriented. Stop by Ed Shy's website. clpbs.com for info and a registration form. The weather is supposed to be great this coming Saturday. The food and music is always the best.
Old 09-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What are the stops?
Old 09-03-2008, 07:23 AM

The stops are going to be starting at the Turtle club and the to the old Ninfas in Bay Town and then to Topwater then put your boats up and come over to my shop for live band, BBQ, and cards and lots of door prizes. The entry is 75$
Old 09-03-2008, 08:31 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by clpbs
The stops are going to be starting at the Turtle club and the to the old Ninfas in Bay Town and then to Topwater then put your boats up and come over to my shop for live band, BBQ, and cards and lots of door prizes. The entry is 75$
Cool thanks! Looks like the weather will be great..
Old 09-03-2008, 10:16 AM

If you want to get your captins bag at the Turtle Club please sign up before Saturday sero we can have them ready. Remember this is open to everybody.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:15 PM
Registered

It was a great event with good food, excellent door prizes, and some serious hardware. The weather was perfect. 60 plus boats.Many v-hulls and cats with big power. This is turning out to be one of the premier boat events in the Clear Lake/Galveston area. Keep it your calendar for next year. It is always the first Saturday of September after Labor Day. I will post some pictures.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:30 PM

Kind words where said by all. Thank you. The boaters helped in making it great event coming from as far as Louisiana and for those that left early either call and come by to get your door prize.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:14 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by clpbs
Kind words where said by all. Thank you. The boaters helped in making it great event coming from as far as Louisiana and for those that left early either call and come by to get your door prize.
Thanks Ed!! Really a fun event. I was sorry to have missed the grand finale but my folks were calling me and I had to go. Did you save me some BBQ??
Old 09-14-2008, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

This visitor from Maine sure had a great time at your event! It was one of the most well run and relaxed events I've been in.

Thanks so much for the outstanding Texas hospitality!

Kurt

...Hope all is well with everyone down there. Hopefully you all made it through Ike with minimal trouble.

Did the Turtle Club withstand the storm?
Old 09-17-2008, 06:41 AM

My shop made it ok but the marina was destroyed. Clean up will take a long time and as far as in know the the Turtle club is ok we saw it Sunday but couldnt get close to it the water was still to high.

Quick Reply: Clear Lake Power Boat Service Annual Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.