Lake Conroe Poker Run >

Lake Conroe Poker Run

Notices

Lake Conroe Poker Run

Old 06-22-2009, 09:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lake Conroe Poker Run

Where can I get all of the info for the poker run on July 11? We are trying to get everything set up to attend. Do we need to pre-register? Is the Del Lago the host. Do they have a marina?

Thanks, Gerritm
Old 06-23-2009, 07:54 AM
Registered

No one has any info?
Old 06-23-2009, 08:55 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Del Lago is the host and the marina is there.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
2009 Poker Run Entry[1].pdf (284.2 KB, 158 views)
Old 06-23-2009, 08:56 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It is actually now call La Torretta Del Lago but it is very nice with many fine updates. Looking forward to the run as it should be a lot of fun. Spread the word.

Last edited by wstultz; 06-23-2009 at 10:22 AM.
Old 06-23-2009, 10:50 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gerrit. We are trying to get the invite on our website. I emailed Chris the info last week and requested that he send it to you guys. If you can have someone on your board email your roster/ email list, I will send out the invite to your club memebers with details.

For you guys overnighting in the hotel, I have arranged for slips at no charge for the weekend. Engineering from over there actually just called and they are working to get all the shore power hook ups back up and running 100%. At the least, they have the 110 outlets running for your on board chargers.

If you have questions, or your other members have questions, they can email me at

[email protected]

Thanks, Jeff
Old 06-23-2009, 01:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by jeff1000man
Gerrit. We are trying to get the invite on our website. I emailed Chris the info last week and requested that he send it to you guys. If you can have someone on your board email your roster/ email list, I will send out the invite to your club memebers with details.

For you guys overnighting in the hotel, I have arranged for slips at no charge for the weekend. Engineering from over there actually just called and they are working to get all the shore power hook ups back up and running 100%. At the least, they have the 110 outlets running for your on board chargers.

If you have questions, or your other members have questions, they can email me at

[email protected]

Thanks, Jeff

Chris just sent out the registration sheet with the hotel info. Thanks for the help.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by gerritm
Chris just sent out the registration sheet with the hotel info. Thanks for the help.
I talked to Ed also today and he said that chris had sent it out previously, but he himself had not received it either.

Looking forward to having all you guys up this year. It should be a great time, and our host hotel is really trying hard to get things classed up for us.
Old 07-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Who all from ClearLake is making this run?
Old 07-08-2009, 01:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I have only received 2 entries from those guys??

I am hoping that I have some late arrivals.
Old 07-09-2009, 08:35 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

We have a LLLLLOT of boats broke down here. I'll be riding with Guy in his fishing boat (OL motors not ready) along with Frank. So that's 3 members in 1 boat! Henry is coming also. That is all I know of right now. Plus there is a conflicting poker run on Clear Lake (The Boat Club). But, we still have a lot of broken boats. See y'all tomorrow! Tommy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.