Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Trucks, Trailers and Transportation (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/trucks-trailers-transportation-159/)
-   -   New Trailer Delivered!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/trucks-trailers-transportation/100176-new-trailer-delivered.html)

MiamiVice 04-07-2005 09:07 PM

New Trailer Delivered!!!!

Well I just got my New Trailer!!! Bill Brasher (Allison Marine) brought it down today, and boy does she look great!!! Give a big THANK YOU to Bill for making such a nice trailer, also at such A GREAT PRICE. Will post pictures later!!!

powerplaygirl33 06-02-2006 03:55 PM

Re: New Trailer Delivered!!!!

By the way Bill Brashers dose not build trailers. He is only a saleman for Hi-Tech Marine. Yes that is a fine HI-TECH MARINE TRAILER. FYI :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Semper Fi 06-04-2006 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by powerplaygirl33
By the way Bill Brashers dose not build trailers. He is only a saleman for Hi-Tech Marine. Yes that is a fine HI-TECH MARINE TRAILER. FYI :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PPgirl....you sound like a saleswoman for High Tech trailers :cool:

powerplaygirl33 06-06-2006 12:07 PM

Well I Am Not A Saleswomen For Hi-tech Marine Just Happen To Know Who Bill Brasher Is And Also His Affiliation With Hi-tech Marine.

Sydwayz 06-06-2006 03:43 PM

Just my observation, but it appears as though Bill Brasher and Allison Marine are fine dealers for Hi-Tech Marine Trailers.

In my experience, its not exactly ethical for a represenative (or appeared representative) of a manufacturer to steer folks (or appear to steer folks) around the dealer network. A dealer network exists to enable sales, and everyone gets paid that way.

kitten 06-07-2006 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by MiamiVice
Well I just got my New Trailer!!! Bill Brasher (Allison Marine) brought it down today, and boy does she look great!!! Give a big THANK YOU to Bill for making such a nice trailer, also at such A GREAT PRICE. Will post pictures later!!!

So where are the photos? Did you get any bells or whistles.
Let's see! :D :D :D

lucky strike 06-07-2006 09:15 PM

Pics ?

Blue by You 06-08-2006 07:28 AM

Yea...pics?

Sydwayz 06-08-2006 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by Blue by You
Yea...pics?

Jim,
OldSchool/Craig has this trailer under his straight bottom Top Gun; (with VI drives) loaded up, including drive guards.

I'd ping him for his opinion.

birdog 06-08-2006 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Jim,
OldSchool/Craig has this trailer under his straight bottom Top Gun; (with VI drives) loaded up, including drive guards.

I'd ping him for his opinion.

Bought from...Hi-Tech...NOT Allison...