Notices

Snowmobile advise

Old 01-09-2006, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Snowmobile advise

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Where are you going riding? Not here in New York I hope!!!

lol breckenridge colorado

jr mike
Old 01-09-2006, 04:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Too many Cats and SkiDoos here. This is better
Attached Thumbnails Snowmobile advise-img_0574-oso.jpg   Snowmobile advise-img_0575-oso.jpg   Snowmobile advise-img_0581-oso.jpg  

Old 01-09-2006, 08:44 PM
Registered

You can't say that because you sold it...which you shouldn't have done... But you're right, way too many Ski Doo's around here, they're a dime a dozen, and I find the REV's extremely ugly, I don't care how they ride.

Last edited by Son of a Gun; 01-09-2006 at 08:47 PM.
Old 01-09-2006, 08:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
I loved it also. Sold it. Had a few things done to it. Never broke one thing on it and never had a one issue with it. I had ALOT of miles on it. I was puting over 1500 miles on it a week in Canada. I loved that sled.
That's good to hear, hopefully I'll be able to find somethin like that when I'm looking. My friend was just looking at one with 5,000 miles on it and was a 2002...it was being sold real cheap, but it looked like it had been ridden hard and put away wet. You can't beat a Cat though
Old 01-10-2006, 12:54 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Man I miss sledding. I used to race a very hopped up Phazer back in the 80's. The HP seems real sick now!!!
Old 01-10-2006, 06:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sono***un
You can't say that because you sold it...which you shouldn't have done... But you're right, way too many Ski Doo's around here, they're a dime a dozen, and I find the REV's extremely ugly, I don't care how they ride.
Obviously you have never ridden one. You Polaris and Cat guys most be pretty used to looking at their mud flaps now.

J K

Here is mine
Attached Thumbnails Snowmobile advise-100_1345%5B1%5D-2-.jpg   Snowmobile advise-100_1343%5B1%5D-2-.jpg   Snowmobile advise-100_1344%5B1%5D-2-.jpg  

Old 01-10-2006, 07:35 PM
Registered

Yeah you're right, I haven't ridden one...I wouldn't want to put myself through that.

Actually I hear they ride nicely, but I wouldn't own a Ski-Doo just for the simple fact that they're a dime a dozen around here, I'd rather own a sled that you don't see very often (in this case, a ZR CCE). I've ridden all 4 brands, and am just peticular to Cat's, even after owning one that had a blown motor which gave me nothing but troubles.
Old 01-18-2006, 07:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by thedonz
thanks son of a gun and they have brakes awsome

jr mike
JUST BECAUSE IT HAS BRAKES DOEN`T MEAN ITS GOING TO STOP I HAVE THE TWO ARCTIC CATS ONE IS A 2006 CROSSFIRE THE OTHER IS A 2004 F-7 EFI NOW LET ME TELL YOU WHY I HAVE TWO. LAST YEAR IN THE U.P. OF MICHIGAN I WENT INTO AN ICY CORNER WAY TO HOT AND BLEW IT WRECKED THE F-7 AND SHATTERED MY ARM. I AM WHAT I WOULD CONSIDER A SKILLED RIDER BUT ON THE TRAILS THINGS HAPPEN VERY FAST AND THERE IS NO ROOM FOR ERROR. TRY THE 500 THE FIRST DAY, THEN MOVE UP AFTER THAT. ANYWAY IF YOUR IN A FEDERAL PARK WHEN YOUR OUT WEST THEY HAVE SPEED LIMITS. IF THE 500`S ARE SABERCATS WHICH ASSUME THEY ARE YOU SHOULD SEE 80 DEPENDING ON TRAIL CONDITIONS AND THAT IS PLENTY FAST FOR A FIRST TIME RIDER.
Old 01-18-2006, 07:22 PM
Registered

Here is mine after its make over.. last feburary I smacked a tree doing over 60 mph..

Like these guys say.. **** happens fast on the trail.

But I don't worry too much., cause most of you old guys are behind me....

anyone around here ride upper michigan?
Attached Thumbnails Snowmobile advise-.jpg  
Old 01-19-2006, 05:48 PM
Registered

i try to get up there every other weekend this time of year. this year i am the "old" guy at the back of the pack

Quick Reply: Snowmobile advise

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.