Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Trucks, Trailers and Transportation (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/trucks-trailers-transportation-159/)
-   -   Has anyone seen a lost trucker? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/trucks-trailers-transportation/144371-has-anyone-seen-lost-trucker.html)

LubeJobs42 11-04-2006 09:09 AM

Has anyone seen a lost trucker?

Last Saturday my new car left California on a car carrier. It was supposed to be here Wed, Thursday at the latest as there were a couple of stops on the way. The driver has not called into the dealer since Monday. He has my car along with 3 others for this dealer. This is so frustrating. You know the excited feeling waiting to get something new, I haven't slept in nights. I'm sure he will be here but how do you have 4 of someones cars, and not even call if your days late? If anyone sees a lost trucker carrying 4 cars please point him to Fort Lauderdale! I can't take another night of waiting!

Roger 1 11-04-2006 09:14 AM

Re: Has anyone seen a lost trucker?

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Last Saturday my new car left California on a car carrier. It was supposed to be here Wed, Thursday at the latest as there were a couple of stops on the way. The driver has not called into the dealer since Monday. He has my car along with 3 others for this dealer. This is so frustrating. You know the excited feeling waiting to get something new, I haven't slept in nights. I'm sure he will be here but how do you have 4 of someones cars, and not even call if your days late? If anyone sees a lost trucker carrying 4 cars please point him to Fort Lauderdale! I can't take another night of waiting!

Oh Oh! This does'nt sound good. :mad:

wrinkleface 11-04-2006 09:16 AM

Who's the carrier?

46tomcat 11-04-2006 09:23 AM

Gino have you Heard of Reliable Carriers?????

SPITFIRE 11-04-2006 09:27 AM

Gee, I was just going to mention them!!!!!!!

sakoutis3 11-04-2006 09:28 AM

Originally Posted by 46tomcat
Gino have you Heard of Reliable Carriers?????

You know the guys with the big orange race boat?????? :cool:

boatme 11-04-2006 09:33 AM

Gino,

Tom Abrams at Reliable is the guy you need to talk to when it comes to hauling top grade product

It is what he specializes in

marineclean 11-04-2006 09:39 AM

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Lucky Strike Jr 11-04-2006 09:39 AM

Typical truckers :mad: However, it usually takes about a week to get a car here from CA or vice versa.

tomtbone1993 11-04-2006 09:42 AM

I would not be surprised to hear the dealer was strokin him :(