Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
SUPERCHARGED Tahoe custom truck 4 sale >

SUPERCHARGED Tahoe custom truck 4 sale

Notices

SUPERCHARGED Tahoe custom truck 4 sale

Old 02-28-2007, 10:41 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wally,

Thank you for the clarification and I appreciate your vote of confidence. My companies, Buzz-Off Alarms, Maximum Audio and Maximum Home Theater pride ourselves on performing unique custom installations and providing fantastic customer service before, during and after the sale.

I some mental detective work and came to a conclusion on Karl's telephone blow off. Not to air to much dirty laundry but I figured out where the mistake happened. I interviewed a potential installer by the name of Carl a few weeks ago who has followed numerous times on my cellular to see if we would reconsider his application that did not meet our criteria to be an installer. He offers to work for "free" during his trial period etc and always seems to call my cellular when I am in the middle of a private meeting or appointment with a customer. The wrong Karl got the stop calling me got to get back to my meeting comment. I will call Karl today to apologize for the misunderstanding.

Back to the Tahoe, the engine work was performed in Orlando by Devinci Hi Performance. The engine mod package that DeVinci offers for Tahoes cost $15K plus tax.( I have the receipt) DeVinci explains that if you do a partial engine mod, the mod is unreliable and not impressive. The suspension work, train horn, custom sound and security, etc amounts to over $20,000 more at retail.

The purpose of this truck was to show what we can do to other potential clients. Obviously, we depreciated the truck as a company asset and made sales with the truck so she has earned her keep. The only reason we want to sell this truck is that most of our customers have already seen this truck and its "show" benefits yield fewer results. We are now building a showroom F150 to change things up a bit. It has a ten inch computer monitor built into the dash etc.

This truck is part of the family and I believe the type of person that would appreciate this truck is on OSO or a Harley enthusiast. I would rather sell this truck to someone that will keep it well and enjoy. Please spread the word.

Andy Buzz
813-882-8477(office)
813-227-9779(cellular)
Old 02-28-2007, 12:18 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 947 Likes on 476 Posts

Post some pics of that bad boy would ya!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!