Notices

Latest pics of my Jeep.

Old 03-21-2007, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here's mine, just finishing up, will have a wrap soon, the skins have temporary stickers for now. Sedated- were you in Disney last Sat?
Attached Thumbnails Latest pics of my Jeep.-2007-car-245.jpg   Latest pics of my Jeep.-2007-car-247.jpg   Latest pics of my Jeep.-2007-car-266.jpg  

Old 03-21-2007, 12:58 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Cattitude
Sedated- were you in Disney last Sat?

Nope. I was supposed to be and several of my friends were, but I had a starter go out and too much crap to get done around the house before I open the boat up. One of my good friends Jody was up there with his streched CJ. Maybe you saw him. Here is his Heep.
Attached Thumbnails Latest pics of my Jeep.-jody.jpg  
Old 03-21-2007, 02:10 PM
Registered

Hey Matt! I didn't think it would take you too long to sniff this thread out. All the jeeps on here are hot. We're talking about finding an older Wrangler hardtop for the wife to drive next winter. Been looking, but even the 10+ year old ones have high asking prices. Must be a sellers market!
Old 03-21-2007, 02:35 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here's mine, just finishing up, will have a wrap soon, the skins have temporary stickers for now. Sedated- were you in Disney last Sat?
One word - SICK!
Old 03-22-2007, 06:29 AM
Registered

Joker- thanks for the compliment- it's all in good fun, nicest looking rig I've had in a while, ususually more go then show

I did see Jody and spoke with him- had not seen him in yrs- his Jeep is in a lot of the Ramsey ads- one of my sponsors
Old 03-22-2007, 08:13 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I did see Jody and spoke with him- had not seen him in yrs- his Jeep is in a lot of the Ramsey ads- one of my sponsors
Yah, they used his Jeep on the posters and my Jeep on the boxes for a couple of years. My Jeep was used on their tree stands this year at SEMA. A friend of ours used to be head of PR and marketing for Ramsey so they always used us for free pictures. In exchange for a winch or two of course.

Here is a pic from the Pamsey display at SEMA last year.
Attached Thumbnails Latest pics of my Jeep.-dscn2363.jpg  
Old 03-22-2007, 08:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by jayhawk261
Hey Matt! I didn't think it would take you too long to sniff this thread out. All the jeeps on here are hot. We're talking about finding an older Wrangler hardtop for the wife to drive next winter. Been looking, but even the 10+ year old ones have high asking prices. Must be a sellers market!
It is a sellers market when in comes to nice Jeeps. You can pick up stuff that needs a lot of work for cheap. If I were you, I would look for a 92-95 YJ with the 4.0 and Auto for the wife. Great little Jeeps and damn near bullet proof.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:21 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sea-Dated
Yah, they used his Jeep on the posters and my Jeep on the boxes for a couple of years. My Jeep was used on their tree stands this year at SEMA. A friend of ours used to be head of PR and marketing for Ramsey so they always used us for free pictures. In exchange for a winch or two of course.

Here is a pic from the Pamsey display at SEMA last year.

Ron Vanderslice? Iwas at that Sema show0 we raced in the parking lot the weekend before and did promo runs all week, racing with Sam this weekend in Hannibal
Old 03-22-2007, 01:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ron Vanderslice
Yup, Ron is a good friend of mine. He and his brother are great guys. I don't think Ron's Jeep has been out of his garage since he moved though. Of course I am not one to talk. Mine hasn't been on a trail since Hot Springs last October.
Old 03-22-2007, 01:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

with Sam this weekend in Hannibal

Have fun in Hannibal. Tell Sam Matt Whiteis said HI and Tracy and Luke if they are there. You guys be careful and try not to break too much.

Quick Reply: Latest pics of my Jeep.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.