Notices

You've got to see this!

Old 03-07-2008, 08:30 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

how about the guys filming that?? would you have not backed waaaaaaay off in case that truck ended up coming off the trailer.

slow motion??? yep. My new 2003 Corvette with only 900 miles got sideways in the rain, fish tailed back and forth for about 40-50 yards and then right between 2 two trees. (the car was wider then the trees )
Old 03-08-2008, 05:41 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wally
Its funny how things happen in slow motion when your the one involved eh??? I can just about recall every detail during any one of my many crashes back in my dirt bike and jetskii days! One in particular, i hit a rut and locked up the front tire on my 250 and went over the bars....i can distinctly remember details of the ground as i was flying over it....remember seeing my buddies behind me (upside down) as i was flipping over....and thinking to myself..."awe crap...this is gonna hurt".....landing on my head. My buddy said it happened so fast he didnt even react till it was over.....said he thought i was dead from the way i landed on my head then proceeded to laugh his a$$ off when i got up and stumbled back and fell over again
HELL YEAH! At the point of no return I had the death grip on the steering wheel. Upon impact I was thrown like a rag doll to the passenger side, broke the door glass with my shoulder. Felt the rear view mirror which gave me upward momentum
to grasp onto the steering wheel. Traveling 380' on the side looking thru the windshield was the scariest event in my life. That mirror saved my life, I would have been ground up to shreads. Other than glass shards in my shoulder and back I was lucky. Gotta tell ya the next morning waking up I felt as if someone beat me with a bat.