Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Blue book Value 03 GMC Denali xl? >

Blue book Value 03 GMC Denali xl?

Notices

Blue book Value 03 GMC Denali xl?

Old 06-19-2008, 10:43 AM
yss
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks everyone.
If someone offers 6k it's gone.
Old 06-19-2008, 02:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

does it have a 3rd row seats...where do you live....will you take 6k for it today....
Old 06-19-2008, 07:44 PM
Registered

These are interesting times. People are taking 10,000 hits in depreciation on vehicles so they can buy another vehicle that gets 5mpg better. Do the math! Trucks and SUV's worth are the best deal going right now. We are currently buying one year old Tahoes and Yukons for our store at $20,000 below msrp with less than 10k miles!
That's 4000 gallons of fuel guys. SUV's and big trucks have taken such a hit on the market, there are deals out there you might never see again.
You can't pull a 40' cat with a Prius!
Old 06-19-2008, 10:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gmcman
These are interesting times. People are taking 10,000 hits in depreciation on vehicles so they can buy another vehicle that gets 5mpg better. Do the math! Trucks and SUV's worth are the best deal going right now. We are currently buying one year old Tahoes and Yukons for our store at $20,000 below msrp with less than 10k miles!
That's 4000 gallons of fuel guys. SUV's and big trucks have taken such a hit on the market, there are deals out there you might never see again.
You can't pull a 40' cat with a Prius!
You are dead on! Just did a killer deal on a 2004 Yukon XL 2500 with the 8.1. Love the truck and can buy fuel for it for the next 10 years compared to what they went for a year ago - and that is with $140,- a barrel... Gotta love this market, just wish I was in the market for a new Cig or Scarab as well....
Old 06-20-2008, 02:46 PM
Registered

But on the other side of the coin, dealers/mfg's are giving BIG rebates and dumping trucks/suv's for super cheap right now,,Kept my F350 diesel and just bought a loaded up F150 FX2 with better than 6 grand worth of rebates(paid less than 25 for it) at 3.9 interest, what I'm saving in diesel over gasoline is making more than half of the truck payment..The F150 is getting better than 15mpg on a new/tight motor at 3.89 per gallon,,the 6.0 diesel gets 12mpg at 4.79 per gallon,,so I'm picking up mileage and saving on fuel cost too.(Besides,,,I wanted a new truck too) LMAO.
Old 06-22-2008, 08:15 PM
Auto Sales & Leasing
Platinum Member

Bern is right, KBB, NADA, Black Book, Galves all of these books are guides. KBB is a joke, their prices are so far out of whack that it actually helps me sell cars to retail buyers.

The ones closest to the market are Galves and Black Book. Of course, you have your exceptions. Right now, all of the Civic's, Corolla's, Yaris', Sentra's and similar 4 cylinder cars are out of the book, if they are clean with low miles on them. They are selling over Extra Clean. I saw an '08 Corolla CE with 4k miles on it, do over its original invoice ($15,184). It sold for $16,300 last week at Manheim and that's not counting the auction fee and transporting it home.

Then you have your trucks, suv's, minivans, etc. They're just not moving. If you ever wanted one of these, NOW is the time to buy one. I don't believe then can get much cheaper.

Most all of the manufacturers have models that aren't moving. The Big 3's not selling any trucks or suv's. Toyota is not selling their Sequoia or Tundra. Hell even Honda has a dog, their Pilots are sitting. Nissan has the Armada and so on.

Like I said, if you ever wanted a big vehicle, now is the time. There are hundreds of these going through Manheim PA every week and thousands upon thousands nationwide. If any of you are interested, there plenty of us wholesalers on this board like Bern, Lucky Strike and myself who can be of help.
Old 06-23-2008, 01:35 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Just out of curiosity I pulled into a Chevy dealer this weekend which looked like a ghost town. $9-10,00 off on all Tahoes. When do the '09's hit the lot? Will the price go down any further?
Old 06-23-2008, 02:53 AM
Registered

I will be looking for a new 2008 GMC 2500 HD in Aug.-Sept.

I did the "Build your own" thing on GMC's website and with the options I chose the price came out to $52,000.00.
I want a diesel with the sunroof, towing package, leather and navigation system.

What should I expect to pay for this truck in 2 to 3 months?

Last edited by CAPTAIN CHUCK; 06-23-2008 at 02:56 AM.
Old 06-23-2008, 03:57 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by CAPTAIN CHUCK

I did the "Build your own" thing on GMC's website and with the options I chose the price came out to $52,000.00.
I want a diesel with the sunroof, towing package, leather and navigation system.

Dealer in West Palm Beach, FL was knocking 15K off that truck. He had several new 07's(and still does). That was Memorial Day sale prices. I got close to buying but he would only pay rough book (with mileage deduct) on trade in (crew cab/diesel) so it kind of took the deal out of the deal.

Several Ebay deals on new trucks for 10K+ off sticker.
Old 06-23-2008, 05:04 AM
Auto Sales & Leasing
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by CAPTAIN CHUCK

Chuck, the biggest savings are going to be on used. I understand that you want a new one, but if one can be found with low miles and the equipment you want, you'll save thousands.

The problem with an '08 is you won't be able to order one, plus it's going to be a year old truck and already has a years worth of depreciation. Although, if you find one on a lot, it will be a great deal cheaper then an '09. There's no way to tell what the manufacturers are going to do with these '08's, as far as heavier discounts, not until the new ones start hitting the lots. But I'm sure they will be deeply discounted and financing on them will be very attractive.

Quick Reply: Blue book Value 03 GMC Denali xl?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.