Notices

Coolest gooseneck....???

Old 09-07-2008, 03:07 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Coolest gooseneck....???

Hi guys! What is the best looking and best quality gooseneck trailer for a Fountain 47 Lightning? We want a trailer that is not bigger than neccesary. I know MYCO and Broward are making goosenecks. What othr brands are good? Price and service level and also customization is important. And what brakes woulod be the best?

Any suggestions?

Thanks!!
Old 09-07-2008, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 55 Likes on 39 Posts

Driftwood from Seabrook TX. David will build anything you want at a fair price. Electric over hydraulic is the ONLY brake system to use
Old 09-08-2008, 11:38 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks, do you have a web-adress to Driftwood? I can't find them....
Old 09-08-2008, 12:42 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

I'd look at Manning too.

http://www.manningmarine.com/
Old 09-08-2008, 02:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Run and hide from Driftwood and David,,,PM me and I"ll send you some photos of his companys "craftmanship"
Old 09-12-2008, 09:40 AM
Registered

Default Driftwood

Bottomfeeder, your PM is off. I would like to see the photos of issues with Driftwood. I have a Techsun that had a few problems, but I sorted them out. When David took over this he said he made major changes that would take care of some of the problems I had with Techsun. Thanks [email protected]
Old 09-13-2008, 08:22 PM
Registered

Default Bottomfeeder problems

I have not heard a word from Bottomfeeder re: Driftwood issues. Driftwoods website is http://www.driftwoodtrailers.net.
I dont think you will get an immediate reply as they are literally under the weather due the hurricane Ike.
Old 09-14-2008, 12:41 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 619 Likes on 181 Posts

I have a myco trailer that was setup for a 47' fountain
let me know if you are interested in a used trailer.
I bought it to bring my Formula out here, now i really dont need it

Dan
Old 09-14-2008, 10:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by fossil fuel
Bottomfeeder, your PM is off. I would like to see the photos of issues with Driftwood. I have a Techsun that had a few problems, but I sorted them out. When David took over this he said he made major changes that would take care of some of the problems I had with Techsun. Thanks [email protected]
I havent watched this thread for a couple days but I'll send you some photos of issues I tried to rectify to no solution with Driftsh!t Under-rated (GVW)Chinese tires, oblong/oval holes drilled for adjustable bunks, dirty welds with so much porosity I'd be afraid to put any thing of any substance on it except maybe for storage,,,
Old 09-14-2008, 11:21 AM
Registered

Here are a few examples: Spare tire was mounted against EOH pump, dented and leaking now, Crappy welding throughout, 75% of all mounting holes were drilled at an improper angle-not square to the frame or supports with no washers installed, nuts pulled into the frame or supports, crossmembers are not flush to the inside of the frame,,,, the list goes on and on,,,,
Attached Thumbnails Coolest gooseneck....???-img_0787.jpg   Coolest gooseneck....???-img_0792.jpg   Coolest gooseneck....???-img_0800.jpg  

Quick Reply: Coolest gooseneck....???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.