Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Trucks, Trailers and Transportation (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/trucks-trailers-transportation-159/)
-   -   Polishing an aluminum trailer (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/trucks-trailers-transportation/201228-polishing-aluminum-trailer.html)

zmain 01-12-2009 10:43 AM

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 2775712)
http://www.leveragepolish.com/products.php#top

try the Metal Serum....works very well, it is also eco friendly..I use a buffer....I then use the polish over it, last's about year. call me M-S 7am - 4pm if you have any questions, we can go through proper detail procedure's to make sure you are getting the max. results from top to bottom on your boat, cars and all your toys. :cool: 228-216-0900 cell..Jeff Jassby

That is very generous offer to consult with us on the phone. I will probably be calling you soon.

Thanks

Jassman 01-12-2009 06:38 PM

Originally Posted by zmain (Post 2776106)
That is very generous offer to consult with us on the phone. I will probably be calling you soon.

Thanks

No problem, that's what it's all about...My partner Donnie, has tweaked these Leverage formula's over the last year. What we have achieved is to make all of our Leverage products ECO FRIENDLY, as well as be the finest product to put on you're fiberglass, metal, glass, chrome, and aluminum, all at less of a price than our compeditor's. If you end up going to the Miami show, touch the boats with our product on them. You will feel exactly what I'm talking about. Leverage will be on over 19 go-fast manufacture's...Thank You Jeff Jassby

zmain 01-12-2009 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 2776448)
No problem, that's what it's all about...My partner Donnie, has tweaked these Leverage formula's over the last year. What we have achieved is to make all of our Leverage products ECO FRIENDLY, as well as be the finest product to put on you're fiberglass, metal, glass, chrome, and aluminum, all at less of a price than our compeditor's. If you end up going to the Miami show, touch the boats with our product on them. You will feel exactly what I'm talking about. Leverage will be on over 19 go-fast manufacture's...Thank You Jeff Jassby

Are you kidding me, I will definitely be at that show. Even though I can't stand driving in Miami, nothing will keep me away. Can't wait!

Thanks for the info.

silverskater40 01-12-2009 09:30 PM

Jeff, when did you become a leverage dealer, thinking about jumping on as the LOTO dealer, have tried Donny's products, they work. Let me know how your doing with it, Jim

Sydwayz 01-12-2009 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by Jassman (Post 2775972)
The painted version is great..but the problem is if in salt water no matter how well you rinse it off over time the rust will start.

Painted aluminum will not rust. Myco, McClain, and Manning will sell you a finish painted aluminum trailer.

Jassman 01-13-2009 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Sydwayz (Post 2776639)
Painted aluminum will not rust. Myco, McClain, and Manning will sell you a finish painted aluminum trailer.

Thanks for clearing that up, I mis-understood..thinking of the painted steel trailer like on Radio Active.

Jassman 01-13-2009 01:24 PM

Originally Posted by silverskater40 (Post 2776591)
Jeff, when did you become a leverage dealer, thinking about jumping on as the LOTO dealer, have tried Donny's products, they work. Let me know how your doing with it, Jim

Donnie and I are partners...

45sonic 04-15-2009 04:34 PM

Just ordered the serum and polish today.

Strip Poker 388 04-17-2009 12:51 AM

Be carefull of the truck brighteners/cleaners, they have acid like hull cleaner, it will brighten the alum but will dull when put in the water,it also makes the alum etched/porous making it worse the keep bright,

The ibeam material seems to be a different grade of alum,easier easy to polish,My Myco I tried polishing it,it was to grainy/ruff it would take forever sanding and endless polishing,Also my tool boxes were mirror polished new, a few time in the rain water stained, I have polished it and put the metal protectant and it doen the same.

Latley Iv been taking a scoth brite pad top ,going with the grain,

Jassman 04-19-2009 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by 45sonic (Post 2844916)
Just ordered the serum and polish today.

Thanks..Like Strip said..I used a scotch pad and the product for a quick detail on my trailer, hose off the black residue..there will be alot of it. Im going to do it again this week. Call me if you have any Q's..Thanks Jeff