Notices

So I have traded my truck

Old 09-01-2010, 10:36 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
Not one comment on Obama having a 300 before he got the loaner bulletproff caddy?????
What does Obama owning a 300 have to do with anything?? And he probably still has it.

Last edited by Catmando; 09-01-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 11:19 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FILL THE TANK, RESET THE TRIP ODOMETER, DRIVE IT AND FILL THE TANK AGAIN. Divide the mileage by the gallons and you will quickly find out the real MPG.

Thanks JS, after 55 years of driving I never would have thought of doing that.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:36 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
What does Obama owning a 300 have to do with anything?? And he probably still has it.
actually no, some nut on ebay was trying to sell it for 200K and it looked to be a 6 cylinder.

Kind of ironic, our first black(ish) president owned a "ghetto Bentley"......
Old 09-02-2010, 04:43 AM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by Catmando
FILL THE TANK, RESET THE TRIP ODOMETER, DRIVE IT AND FILL THE TANK AGAIN. Divide the mileage by the gallons and you will quickly find out the real MPG.

Thanks JS, after 55 years of driving I never would have thought of doing that.
Well if you "thought fo doing that" you would have never made the dumb comment that you did about the commute/8 miles per gallon!

55 years on the road, makes sense now. Old people do whacky stuff like complaining about gas mileage when they only drive 5K miles a year! My wife's grandmother would be obsessed with saving .05 on a gallon of gas by driving a few towns over where the gas tax was lower. When reminded she drives 3,000 miles a year in a Acura that gets 24 MPG and buys about 125 gallons A YEAR netting a little more than $6 A YEAR in savings she finally realized how stupid she was being about the nickel a gallon!
Old 09-02-2010, 07:28 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Well if you "thought fo doing that" you would have never made the dumb comment that you did about the commute/8 miles per gallon!

55 years on the road, makes sense now. Old people do whacky stuff like complaining about gas mileage when they only drive 5K miles a year! My wife's grandmother would be obsessed with saving .05 on a gallon of gas by driving a few towns over where the gas tax was lower. When reminded she drives 3,000 miles a year in a Acura that gets 24 MPG and buys about 125 gallons A YEAR netting a little more than $6 A YEAR in savings she finally realized how stupid she was being about the nickel a gallon!
see.. not everyone has a smart grandsoninlaw to rely on.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.