Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Anyone used BakFlip bed covers?` >

Anyone used BakFlip bed covers?`

Notices

Anyone used BakFlip bed covers?`

Old 03-15-2011, 04:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm getting ready to purchase one also. Any opinions would really help us out. Thanks guys.
Old 03-15-2011, 06:51 PM
Registered

I also had problems with mine leaking. I called where i bought it and they replaced it NO CHARGE. The only other problem I have is every time you open the tailgate you have to open the cover or the rubber seal gets stuck when close the tailgate. So you need two hands to close it which mean you have to put down what ever you took out or come back to close it
Old 03-15-2011, 07:06 PM
Registered

This is the Bakflip G2 your talking about ?
Old 03-16-2011, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I will be purchasing the F1 HD or whatever. Its an extra $150 or so but at that point if I do have a problem they can't try and tell me I should have purchased their top model. I will be ordering mine today. Hope to have it in a week or so, get some spray lining, and install it.
Old 03-16-2011, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have one on my 650. Works very good. Bed rug stays dry.
Old 03-16-2011, 10:44 PM
Registered

Ordered today form the factory outlet down the street from the manufacturer. $869 shipped to my door compared to most prices that was $75-$100 savings. I am also adding a rear view camera to my alpine nav in dash since I hear the cover can block vision when folded up. Been wanting one anyway this just gives me the excuse to go ahead.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by FuelinAround
Ordered today form the factory outlet down the street from the manufacturer. $869 shipped to my door compared to most prices that was $75-$100 savings. I am also adding a rear view camera to my alpine nav in dash since I hear the cover can block vision when folded up. Been wanting one anyway this just gives me the excuse to go ahead.
I have a basically NEW one still in the box. It was trial fit on a 2011 Dodge Ram short box. My customer didn't like the way it looked.

BakFlip F1 model #72203 fits 02-11 Dodge Rams with 74.5" bed. $725 to your door. All paper work still in the box and not filled out.
Old 03-17-2011, 01:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 68 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Knot 4 Me
I like the lower profile over the Extang. Nice.
Thanks

Originally Posted by FuelinAround
http://www.undercoverfactoryoutlet.c...FYh_5Qod-2NM_g

I bought a couple of these tool boxes.....they are not very big but will hold the essentials and work well
Old 03-17-2011, 05:15 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bullhead
Thanks

http://www.undercoverfactoryoutlet.c...FYh_5Qod-2NM_g

I bought a couple of these tool boxes.....they are not very big but will hold the essentials and work well
These are exactly what I was looking at for straps and other things.
Old 03-18-2011, 05:52 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like the fold-a-cover much better..rear seal better as are the latches...the back flip is a copy of the fold-a-cover...they are oem with GM