Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Found good deal on Maxxis 10-ply trailer tires >

Found good deal on Maxxis 10-ply trailer tires

Notices

Found good deal on Maxxis 10-ply trailer tires

Old 04-26-2012, 08:57 AM
Warped & Twisted Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Found good deal on Maxxis 10-ply trailer tires

I do not have any vested interest in Maxxis or Discount Tire Direct. I'm just passing on a good deal I found. That said :

Maxxis M8008 ST Trailer Tire

Size 235/80R16. Highly rated 10-ply Load Range E trailer tire with a 3,420 pound load limit for only $165.77 each shipped. Prior, they cheapest I had found them was $191.00 each.

Says they are back-ordered but my order was filled and shipped the next day. Manufactured date on all 7 I got shows they were made in November 2011, so very recent.

Only thing I didnt like is they ship with no signature required, so when they delivered them and no one was home, they left them right in front of my garage, in plain view of my neighbors and anyone else. You can probably request signature required for delivery though.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...re&typ=Trailer