Notices

Would You Buy - 2009 F350

Old 02-04-2013, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not to negative seaford, I know nothing about the truck itself but the one thing that jumped out at me in your description was that it was a government lease. Just be careful with that. Even though it has only 28k on it those miles could be extremely hard miles. Run it like you stole to comes to mind and with Gov. vehicles that could be X10. I like the fact it still has the warranty left so maybe any problems will show it self early. Good luck.
Old 02-04-2013, 07:22 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 771 Likes on 352 Posts

Originally Posted by vindicator101
Not to negative seaford, I know nothing about the truck itself but the one thing that jumped out at me in your description was that it was a government lease. Just be careful with that. Even though it has only 28k on it those miles could be extremely hard miles. Run it like you stole to comes to mind and with Gov. vehicles that could be X10. I like the fact it still has the warranty left so maybe any problems will show it self early. Good luck.
Certainly my first thought, but my brother-in-law knows the guy that drives it full time. He's an older guy who takes meticulous care of it. I've got the oasis on it. Nothing other than a pedal sensor ever.....
Old 02-04-2013, 07:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by seafordguy
Certainly my first thought, but my brother-in-law knows the guy that drives it full time. He's an older guy who takes meticulous care of it. I've got the oasis on it. Nothing other than a pedal sensor ever.....
That makes all the difference on the world. Sounds like you've got a great deal lined up. I'd jump on it!