Notices

Aluminum trailer options?

Old 01-19-2018, 09:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PremierPOWER
The winch is a nice feature but even on a medium slopped ramp, it doesnt quite have the torque to pull the boat all the way up. Still way easier than a hand winch, especially if doing it alone.

Im not sure what brand the under lights are, but they are very similar to this:

https://www.amazon.com/LedVillage-Ge...+trailer+light

On another note, a few weeks ago I decided to end up ordering a Myco for our new cruiser. I was tempted to try Manning but Myco ended up giving me a very significant discount since this is our 5th trailer (and 2 cradles) to make it worth the extra over Manning. I've had very good experience with all our Mycos so it was well worth it.

Just looking over the Myco I bought it is truly an awesome build. I'm having the boat loaded on it next week so I can bring it home.
Old 01-19-2018, 09:12 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by F-2 Speedy
looks like those black bumpers marked the nose up ?? Id put some cloth over them..........very nice rig

They have already been replaced with a lighter color and will be covered in microfiber. Marks came right off!
Supplier was out at the time of delivery
Old 01-22-2018, 09:40 AM
Registered

Received 76 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by PremierPOWER
The winch is a nice feature but even on a medium slopped ramp, it doesnt quite have the torque to pull the boat all the way up. Still way easier than a hand winch, especially if doing it alone.

Im not sure what brand the under lights are, but they are very similar to this:

https://www.amazon.com/LedVillage-Ge...+trailer+light

On another note, a few weeks ago I decided to end up ordering a Myco for our new cruiser. I was tempted to try Manning but Myco ended up giving me a very significant discount since this is our 5th trailer (and 2 cradles) to make it worth the extra over Manning. I've had very good experience with all our Mycos so it was well worth it.
Thanks, we typically power onto the trailer so I'm not necessarily looking for the winch to do all the work. I'd like to make it easier on wifey for cinching it down though.

Keith
Old 02-12-2018, 07:47 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Well we just had another great weekend with the Ft Myers Offshore guys and loaded again on the new Evolution and I really like this new trailer. I was planning on hauling home tomorrow but I've decided to fly and come back for one more weekend before I can give an opinion on how it pulls.
Attached Thumbnails Aluminum trailer options?-20180212_150822.jpg  
Old 02-12-2018, 08:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by boatfreak
Well we just had another great weekend with the Ft Myers Offshore guys and loaded again on the new Evolution and I really like this new trailer. I was planning on hauling home tomorrow but I've decided to fly and come back for one more weekend before I can give an opinion on how it pulls.

Lookin good. Heard it was great weekend....
Old 02-14-2018, 04:59 AM
Registered

Received 97 Likes on 41 Posts

Integrity here in west Michigan build very nice aluminum trailers. I have pulled a number of their trailers and they pull just as nice as the Myco's i have owned.
Old 03-14-2018, 09:13 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Default Tow rig

Picked up the new ride last weekend. This thing out to do just fine for the Mystic!

love the new SD Ford so far
Old 03-18-2018, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Finally brought her back home and I will say it pulls and rides like a dream
Old 03-18-2018, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 78 Posts

Looks Great!
Old 03-28-2018, 06:16 AM
Registered
Commercial Member

Default Broward Trailer Hi Performance Aluminum Trailers

Too bad I saw this thread way too late. Broward Trailer builds the high quality welded trailers of all types. I'm sure we could have provided you with exactly what you wanted.

Unfortunately I don't have enough posts on here to add a direct URL to my website. Google "Broward Trailer" and we come up!

If you have any questions you can always contact me at 954-491-0223 or 800-517-5502

#browardtrailer

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.