Notices

Time for a new truck

Old 01-23-2018, 02:31 PM
Registered

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts

Originally Posted by Sydwayz View Post
They only put the AISIN (which is a medium duty caliber) transmission in the 3500 with the Cummins and IF you pay for the upgrade over the 68RFE. (Think of the AISIN as an Allison equivalent.) .
That is interesting, makes sense. As for the CPU, yes they all will soon. I have friends at BOSE and they are not even allowed as much access to the buss as they used to.

Lift and bags sounds cool, what the heck does all that run cost wise? Ford has a 100K truck sounds like you may be right there! LOL
Old 01-23-2018, 03:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 8 Posts

If wanting a gasser, look into Dodge's Power Wagon. I believe you can get them with an aggressive gear ratio, which would give you that low end grunt for towing.
Old 01-23-2018, 04:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Its not Ford...it the fact that the 6.0 engine is the worst thing ford ever did!! 7.3 has proven its self for ford diesel's Its been a known fact for many years...pretty much since the 6.0 came out!!
Old 01-23-2018, 04:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Ram excels in the mega cab for storage and your rear seat passengers. The seats recline even. Its like a limo in the back seats....huge.