Notices

Manning Trailers

Old 04-17-2018, 05:11 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Manning Trailers

Has anyone had a trailer built by them? What was your experience? I'm considering them for the new boat. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 04-17-2018, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

They built the one for the SCARAB34. It was a steel trailer and I was happy with it.
I had them build an aluminum one for my 26Daytona and I am real happy with that one also.
Old 04-17-2018, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My dad had a steel one built a couple of years ago. Nice trailer. Only grip was the placement for the rear tie downs so you may want to confirm placement for your application. Would also suggest having the spare tire carriers as part of the build.
Old 04-17-2018, 07:24 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

Had one built recently. Good people to deal with and delivered as promised. Aluminum build and I went with the dual spares with 1 of the spares fully loaded containing rotor, bearings, etc.. Also had them custom build some transom strap mounts with inner bias to keep load off of the tabs, they now will do the same if you ask for them. After build was completed and boat loaded I did have them make 1 adjustment with the bow stop "V" and winch heights. Nothing big just wanted more beak clearance from the winch strap (too high) and the v blocks were a bit high so swapped out a shorter "V" block bow stop assembly. Quality and option choices are very good, the trailer pulls true and smooth. I shopped them against Myco and Loadmaster, we have also owned Eagle and I would say Manning is a great choice. I would contract them again.

At Manning before pick-up

Custom transom strap mounts
Old 04-17-2018, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 107 Likes on 51 Posts

I had them build one for my 31Sonic. Aluminum. Tows and loads great. On time with delivery date as well.
Old 04-18-2018, 05:04 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 597 Likes on 275 Posts

I have one under the Cig. Has been a good trailer. 2 spares and tool box. Tool box was Junk I will say. If you do there just have them install mounts then get nice box.

VooDoo- I really like those transom strap mounts. That is one complaint where the tie downs are currently on mine the straps hit tabs. I might have to retro some of those.
Old 04-18-2018, 06:45 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 74 Likes on 24 Posts

I had one built for my 42 Hypersonic Great quality, Great people. I loaded mine up, Aluminum, Spares, Tool Box ,Drive Guard, and probably the best option, a bow ladder.
My 39 Cig Gts came with an aluminum Myco, and honestly, I can't tell the difference in quality. Manning was a much better value.
Old 04-18-2018, 07:03 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

They are one of the top 3 builders that I would consider for top of the line welded aluminum trailers. And I would only build/buy/want an aluminum welded trailer.
Myco Manning Evolution
Old 04-18-2018, 12:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 35 Likes on 18 Posts

I have had 2, a steel for my 35 Fountain and an aluminum for my 33 Renegade, both were very nice trailers. I have a Myco under my Nor-tech now, only because i got a used but never in the water one for a great deal. Welds are finished nicer on the Myco but if I was buying a new trailer i would get the Manning based on price, then quality.
Old 04-18-2018, 04:50 PM
Registered
Commercial Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can I suggest checking out Broward Trailers (Google Broward Trailer). We build the absolute best all-welded steel and aluminum trailers around. We build our famous line of gooseneck trailers and tagalong (bumper pull) trailers in all sizes and configurations

What boat are you looking for a trailer for? If you'd like to contact me tomorrow at 800-517-5508 we can discuss your requirements.

Jim Nall
President
Broward Trailer Co., Inc
www.browardtrailer.net

Last edited by BrowardTrailer; 04-19-2018 at 03:11 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.