Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
OSO welcomes Broward Trailer as a new Commercial Member >

OSO welcomes Broward Trailer as a new Commercial Member

Notices

OSO welcomes Broward Trailer as a new Commercial Member

Old 04-20-2018, 01:29 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts
Default OSO welcomes Broward Trailer as a new Commercial Member

Please give a warm OSO welcome to Jim Nall and his company Broward Trailer Co Inc.

Jim Nall
President
Broward Trailer Co., Inc.
1050 E. 9th St., Hialeah, FL 33010
800-517-5502 954-491-0223
[email protected]
www.browardtrailer.net

Personally, I had never heard of the company until they recently started posting on OSO.
I checked out their website and they build a wide variety of steel and aluminum trailers that should fit anyone's needs.
Old 04-20-2018, 03:57 AM
Registered
Commercial Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for the welcome Griff. Broward Trailer has been in business over 20 years (I have owned the company since 2005). We are now becoming a major force in the high quality welded boat trailer field. Our specialty has always been large gooseneck trailers which, in this day and time with the 40',50' and 60'+ high performance boats, is a real necessity. We also build welded bumper pull trailers down to 30'

Check out our website and see some of the many Hi-Performance Welded Trailers that we build (click here).

You can see our general Boat Trailer Brochure which shows our world famous Gooseneck Trailers and our up and coming line of smaller bumper pull trailers (click here)

We are also the first company that I am aware of that uses a large format laser scanner to map the hulls of these boats so that our bunks will fit the bottom of a boat perfectly. You can read more about that by clicking here

If you are interested in having a top of the line trailer built for you please feel free to contact me for a quote! We look forward to your call!

BCG Series Trailer for 50' Outerlimits

Outerlimits 50 SL aboard the new Broward Trailer BCG Series Trailer

Broward Trailer BCG Series Trailer for 37' Midnight Express

BCG Series Trailer for a 41' Mako Center Console

BAT Series for Donzi 38 ZX

BAT Series Trailer for a Statement 380
Old 03-18-2019, 07:23 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts

I have a new Broward Trailer in production for my 2019 Nor-Tech 390 that just completed, similar to the one pictured right above.
Broward scans the boats hull to insure an optimized and proper fit for each application.
I'm familiar w/ the technology as this is the same way NASCAR checks our race car body fit to the tolerances they've set. No more old school aluminum templates, all lasers and cameras nowadays.

Last edited by NASCAT; 03-19-2019 at 05:45 AM.
Old 03-20-2019, 02:29 PM
Registered

Received 160 Likes on 72 Posts

If the company is ever sold to someone else, I would consider them when trailer shopping.
Old 03-20-2019, 03:02 PM
Registered

If you like the Broward product but not the people and are in the market for a trailer then I'd encourage you to reach out to Mark Bonafide, Broward Trailers NEW Sales and Marketing Mgr.
Mark has years of industry experience, is a boater himself, an extremely likeable guy not to mention easy to do business with.
Mark sold me my first Nor-Tech & my last 2 trailers, you won't find a guy who works harder to earn your business.

Just my $.02
Old 03-20-2019, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Wow interesting I wish Mark the best with Broward. He sold me my trailer and was awesome to deal with.

Last edited by boatfreak; 03-21-2019 at 08:30 AM.
Old 03-21-2019, 10:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by boatfreak
Wow interesting I wish Mark the best with Broward. He sold me my trailer and was awesome to deal with.
I think it's going to be a great partnership. Broward builds a solid trailer, Mark has a great following from his years in the industry that includes boaters like ourselves, professional fishermen + boat dealers, riggers & manufacturers.
Broward isn't juggling 2 business models or attempting to cater to both recreational boaters and manage military contracts. This allows them to focus on what they do best.
Mark my words, we are going to be seeing allot more Broward Trailers under boats heading down the road.

The one pictured here is one of my favorites. The Black Awlgrip w/ Stainless fenders is one good looking combination.
Old 04-01-2019, 08:01 PM
Registered

Received a few progress pics from Broward Trailers today.
Many of the components are bench fabricated ahead of time then all the parts and pieces come together on a jig where they are welded into place. Much more efficient than cutting and fabricating all the material as they go.

I much prefer the way Broward bends & joins the 2 C-Channels together, then plates, gussets and welds everything up into a 3 sided aluminum box. The nose of the trailer is further strengthened by the addition of a custom fabricated steel tongue jack mount. It effectively becomes the 4th side of the box.

This appears to be way stronger than the typical tag trailer that normally extends the same rectangular aluminum tubing they use to mount the bow stop to out beyond the end where the 2 pcs of C-Channel meet and bolt a coupler to it.

Not only is this stronger but it probably knocks 12-18" off the overall length of the trailer which I consider to be a plus when trailering anything over 35'.
Old 04-01-2019, 08:11 PM
Registered

Pictured here is a Broward Trailer built for a Cigarette.
Notice the spine down the middle of the trailer that connects all the cross members together.
Broward refers to it as a Skid Channel and it's standard on their trailers providing additional strength and protection should you encounter a steep ramp angle where the bottom of the trailer bottoms out. I think most of us have been there, it doesn't take much contact w/ the ground to bend a cross-member or tear the welds especially when when pulling out of a ramp your not familiar with w/ the weight of the boat on the trailer.
I don't know of any other trailer w/ this feature.
Old 04-02-2019, 02:24 PM
Registered

Major progress since yesterday!
Note the use of a laser to ensure the accuracy of the cross member and bunk support alignment while maintaining dead center.

Major progress since yesterday!
Note the use of a laser to ensure the accuracy of the cross member and bunk support alignment.

Last edited by NASCAT; 04-02-2019 at 02:28 PM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.