Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Trucks, Trailers and Transportation
Looking to trade trailers - Jacksonville FL Area >

Looking to trade trailers - Jacksonville FL Area

Notices

Looking to trade trailers - Jacksonville FL Area

Old 09-22-2019, 01:23 AM
Registered

Received 907 Likes on 303 Posts
Default Looking to trade trailers - Jacksonville FL Area

Seems strange, but looking to downgrade a nice aluminum triple axle Owens & Sons to something old and rusty around the Jacksonville FL area. Only needs to be good enough to haul a 11,000lb boat 10 miles, one time..

Shipping a 40' V bottom out of Jacksonville, and this trailer isn't road legal at final destination. So rather than see a perfectly good slide on turned into Foster beer cans, figured I'd try to find a suitable transport dolly replacement. The Owens has 7k torsion axles and a 20k tongue rating, Currently setup for 24deg deadrise, and tows great. I need something in place by mid Nov, so open to any ideas.

Old 09-24-2019, 08:34 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Interesting... My Baja sits on a steel Roadrunner trailer and I might be interested if you can't find anyone local to make this work. PM with the details and what you are thinking $$ wise on a trade.

Baja is 38' so longer rear bunks may be needed depending on how long it would be stored.
Old 09-27-2019, 05:58 AM
Registered

Received 907 Likes on 303 Posts

Sounds like an option.
PM'd contact details.