Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Velocity
Northern Maryland Velocity Rendezvous Aug. 21-22 >

Northern Maryland Velocity Rendezvous Aug. 21-22

Notices

Northern Maryland Velocity Rendezvous Aug. 21-22

Old 09-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hanging in there KC, had to put a motor in mine the beginning of the season, just now got most of the kinks worked out. This year it's been one thing after another in every aspect of my life .... Any update on the cat?? do you have a thread up on the build?? showed about 100 people your velocity in hopes someone I knew would buy it, lol
Old 09-07-2010, 10:14 PM
Crazy Energy
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 007joe
Hanging in there KC, had to put a motor in mine the beginning of the season, just now got most of the kinks worked out. This year it's been one thing after another in every aspect of my life .... Any update on the cat?? do you have a thread up on the build?? showed about 100 people your velocity in hopes someone I knew would buy it, lol
Well we all know **** happens but we work thru it. Just be glad you do not have two motors to deal with. We are in the process of tearing down the motors to check everything before we do the install while they are out of the boat. We decided to go with 800-850 hp instead of 1000-1100 so we need to de-tune a little. Anyway we are going slow but sure on the cat.
Old 09-08-2010, 08:05 AM
Registered

Good to hear!!! yeah I could imagine 2 times the motor headaches.....
Old 09-27-2010, 09:08 AM
Registered

Sorry, haven't looked on the site for awhile. Yeah, we had the red 22. We hung around Jelly Fish Joel's for a bit and than headed home. Live on the Bush River directly across the bay. Hopefully we can become a bit more engaged if we still have the boat next year. Thanks for the response.