Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Velocity
StillCrazy Velocity...Resurrected >

StillCrazy Velocity...Resurrected

Notices

StillCrazy Velocity...Resurrected

Old 06-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Well after two 14hr work days on the boat, we are finally on our way to Jacksonville!! We got Stillcrazy in the water at 7:45 this evening for the maiden voyage. Steve was on the throttles, Jordan drivng, and myself along for the ride. Needless to say it was one of the most amazing moments of my life! We can't put into words how excited we are all for tomorrow. We wish we could of had everything finished up earlier so we could of showed her off today but we look forward to meeting and running with everyone tomorrow!!

See everyone soon!
Mike
Old 06-10-2011, 10:41 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by StillCrazy J&M
Well after two 14hr work days on the boat, we are finally on our way to Jacksonville!! We got Stillcrazy in the water at 7:45 this evening for the maiden voyage. Steve was on the throttles, Jordan drivng, and myself along for the ride. Needless to say it was one of the most amazing moments of my life! We can't put into words how excited we are all for tomorrow. We wish we could of had everything finished up earlier so we could of showed her off today but we look forward to meeting and running with everyone tomorrow!!

See everyone soon!
Mike
Mike, I Congratulate you on your hard work to make this day happen. You made your goal!

I wish you a great and safe time tomorrow at the JAX Poker Run. Tell ol' Bill Pyburn Hello for me...

Also, thanks for allowing me to handle your insurance.

Devin Wozencraft
Old 06-10-2011, 11:02 PM
Registered

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

We'll tell Bill hi in a minute for you. Our trucks idler pulley just broke coming up the bridge to Jacksonville and Bill P is coming to the rescue and picking up the boat!
Old 06-10-2011, 11:19 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How did it run on plane.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:26 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by REDS32
How did it run on plane.
I Talked to my Brother Jordan right after they were done testing it, he said they had some tweeking to do, and they want to eventually switch props, but she cruised at 84 easily! I would just love to say how proud I am of my Brother and Cousin, I only wish I had been able to work on her with them! I will def be part of the next project!!!!

Good Job Guys, We Love You!!!

Go Get Em!!!

Justin, Patti, Kenzie, and Dawson

Yug~A~Hi~Ya!
Old 06-11-2011, 11:28 PM
Registered

I was actually there to see this boat Still Crazy Racing in the day ,back in the early 80,s at Turnberry Isle Marina . This was a beautiful boat then and even better looking today .When I last saw this boat at Guardo marine they were working to complete the boat and it was looking great !
Glad to see you finished this project !! Now drag that beauty to Sunny Isles beach offshore challenge and show that boat off at the Historic Miami-Bimini Offshore challenge June 16=19th in Gulfstream park ! These boats are why we started this event . The TRUE offshore powerboats have a place to really run and play again Offshore running from Miami -to Bimini for the Pure ADVENTURE or Challenge of a life time !
Offshore Events would love to have this boat displayed in our Race village this coming weekend at Gulfstream park June 16-19th . Contact me anytime ,Larry at www.Offshoreevents.net www.Xtremepowerboats.com
Join any of the powerboat events all weekend ,The 4th annual iami -Bimini Offshore challenge Historic class vee ,or the Florida powerboat clubs 20th anniversary celebration Poker run saturday .Then watch the Opa offshore Race sunday in Sunny Isles beach .A powerful powerboat weekend at one event !

Last edited by XtremePowerboats.com; 06-11-2011 at 11:34 PM.
Old 06-11-2011, 11:40 PM
Registered

Oh ,I forgot to mention , bring some old photos of the Still crazy racing teams for the Silent and Live Auction to raise money for the miami Make a wish charity .We are hosting a Live and silent auction each day from Friday to sunday and each evening at the parties in The Village at Gulfstream with hundreds od sports & Other great items from The offshore powerboat sport too .
Now that will be Kool !
Old 06-12-2011, 10:55 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by XtremePowerboats.com
I was actually there to see this boat Still Crazy Racing in the day ,back in the early 80,s at Turnberry Isle Marina . This was a beautiful boat then and even better looking today .When I last saw this boat at Guardo marine they were working to complete the boat and it was looking great !
Glad to see you finished this project !! Now drag that beauty to Sunny Isles beach offshore challenge and show that boat off at the Historic Miami-Bimini Offshore challenge June 16=19th in Gulfstream park ! These boats are why we started this event . The TRUE offshore powerboats have a place to really run and play again Offshore running from Miami -to Bimini for the Pure ADVENTURE or Challenge of a life time !
Offshore Events would love to have this boat displayed in our Race village this coming weekend at Gulfstream park June 16-19th . Contact me anytime ,Larry at www.Offshoreevents.net www.Xtremepowerboats.com
Join any of the powerboat events all weekend ,The 4th annual iami -Bimini Offshore challenge Historic class vee ,or the Florida powerboat clubs 20th anniversary celebration Poker run saturday .Then watch the Opa offshore Race sunday in Sunny Isles beach .A powerful powerboat weekend at one event !
Great idea......
Old 06-12-2011, 11:27 AM
Registered

It's great to see Steve runing that boat.
Old 06-12-2011, 11:43 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 144 Likes on 84 Posts

This thread needs a running shot.
Congrats, guys... boat looks fantastic.

LARGE

NAPLES IMAGE Photo Galleries

NAPLES IMAGE PHOTOBLOG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.