Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Velocity (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/velocity-40/)
-   -   New velocity owner here (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/velocity/251980-new-velocity-owner-here.html)

gotstreetracin 04-22-2011 09:50 AM

New velocity owner here

Just bought a 03 velocity 260 from the factory and just wanted to say how great of a job the guys at velocity did to make sure everything was working right. Got the boat on a saturday and when i arrived Kenny was in the boat changing the starter, and made sure anything wrong with the boat was taken care of, just wanted to say what a great experience i had with the guys over there. I would post pics but im not allowed to for some reason...

low_psi 04-22-2011 04:33 PM

I have dealt with Kenny a few times on the phone and he has ALWAYS been more than helpful. They (Velocity) even embroidered a sweatshirt (with the Velocity Logo) for me.

I too have an 03 Velocity, and I have been more than pleased with the quailty of the boat. Enjoy your New Velocity!!

rmfriday 04-23-2011 09:42 AM

what one did you get? is it still on there site? what power?

notda1 04-23-2011 11:17 AM

They are great people to deal with , before and after the sale .

Powerquest230 04-24-2011 07:55 PM

Welcome Gotstreet,

Some good guys over there, Kenny was quite helpful and most patient with all of my stupid questions when I first joined the Velocity family....

Rick

gotstreetracin 04-27-2011 07:42 AM

I don't know if its still on their site, its white with flames and it has a 496 in it.

CAVelocity 04-28-2011 10:10 AM

I've known Kenny since 2003.... he has ALWAYS stood behind their boats. Even tried his best to help me sell my boat recently when there was no guarantee that he would get anything out of it. Both he and Steve Stepp are truly good people in an industry where there are a lot of snakes to watch out for......

If I'm ever in the market for another offshore powerboat, he will be the first one I call.

Revelocity 04-28-2011 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by CAVelocity (Post 3389340)
I've known Kenny since 2003.... he has ALWAYS stood behind their boats. Even tried his best to help me sell my boat recently when there was no guarantee that he would get anything out of it. Both he and Steve Stepp are truly good people in an industry where there are a lot of snakes to watch out for......

If I'm ever in the market for another offshore powerboat, he will be the first one I call.

After my first meeting with Steve in 1997 I said pretty much the same thing that CA said. 14 years and 3 Velocities later I feel even stronger how fortunate we are to have guys like Steve and Kenny.

what ever 04-30-2011 09:43 PM

Welcome. The whole velocity crew goes above and beyond.

suntimes 05-01-2011 02:28 PM

Congrats. I got my boat last year and I really like it. Yours should work great on Lanier, and anywhere else you go!