Kenny H of Velocity >

Kenny H of Velocity

Notices

Kenny H of Velocity

Old 03-23-2012, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kenny H of Velocity

In today's market many boat brokers do whatever it takes to sell a boat, act like your best friend etc. This can not be said of Kenny H. Of Velocity. Not only did he carry on a professional relationship over 3 years with no boat sale on my end to line his pockets. He found the perfect fit boat for me, water tested with me, cut the deal, serviced the boat, and ohh **** he even delivered to N.J. Personally. I Can not say enough good things about Ken & Velocity. So, if you are looking for a good deal and a great product call Ken. NO bull, legit, not stolen'!!!!!

P.s. He also picked me up from FLA. Airprt for water test, and took me back for my return flight. CUSTOMER SERVICE A+++++++
Old 03-23-2012, 10:03 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats on your purchase , great to hear these types of stories . Tell us about your boat and welome to the Velocity family .
Old 03-24-2012, 12:39 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I haven't met Kenny in person, but I have talked to him a few times on the phone. I bought my Velocity from a used boat dealer. So Velocity made all the money they were going to make on my boat years before I bought it..... Yet Talking to Steve and Kenny on the phone was a pleasure and they took care of me as if I had just bought the boat from them. As most people have already stated (in other threads) the folks at Velocity are awesome. They manufacture a top quality boat, and then back it up with even better service.
Old 03-24-2012, 11:25 AM
Platinum Member

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

First class operation all the way. Bob
Old 03-24-2012, 02:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This one ?

Congratulations

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DtsGV3b6_c&list=UUnns6x37Ic8LOs-qY5-BTXQ&index=20&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

I just looked at your profile and realized who you are, you Expedition looks great, Good Luck with your new boat.

Last edited by Expensive Date; 03-24-2012 at 02:14 PM.
Old 03-24-2012, 05:53 PM
Registered

Yes, my tow rig is a ford excursion, not expedition. Truck is currently in the shop for more lift and other customization. Looking forward to happy boating with my family after the nightmare we endured with our activator.
Old 03-24-2012, 07:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tamcmanus
Yes, my tow rig is a ford excursion, not expedition. Truck is currently in the shop for more lift and other customization. Looking forward to happy boating with my family after the nightmare we endured with our activator.

Always got Excursion and Expedition mixed up. Looks good see you out on the water this summer.
Old 03-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Registered

My velocity arrived in n.j. Yesterday, having some custom embroidery done to the seat backs, mirrored engine hatches, and some vinyl graphics and she will be ready, probably a month before she splashes, can't wait!'!!!!
Old 03-25-2012, 01:58 AM
Registered

Received 47 Likes on 30 Posts

Congrats on the new boat.

I also spoke to Kenny several years ago a number of times about a boat from one of their ex-dealers, and while the deal didn't go through, he was very helpful.

Michael
Old 03-25-2012, 08:11 AM
Registered

No hijack intended, what was wrong with the activator. I have a 27 sitting next to my house im considering but any info would be helpful. I too me steve at te factory when i went to help th still crazy guys sand the boat down and get it ready for paint. Hes just one of those guys you meet that you never for get and i mean that in the most sincere way. Congrats on your new ride

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.