Anemic 383 SBC >

Anemic 383 SBC

Notices

Anemic 383 SBC

Old 06-23-2022, 09:06 PM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Donnie D
Tell us. How did the throttle body spacer pan out for you? You know the one your daddy funded for you. At least Straub has made his own way on his own dime.
LMFAO. You mean the spacers that gain a ton of power for a low price? I have no idea who funded but who cares. Bill Gates got outside funding too.

Straub all on his own? LMFAO. How about you ask him how he screwed Stef over? How he got all his contacts from Stef's customers and then ran away and went on his own taking them. And there is a LOT more to the story.

Old 06-23-2022, 09:11 PM
Registered

The dyno sheet was an old dyno sheet from a number of years ago .
yea cause 2018 is a a whopping 4 years ago. Did you miss 36 years ago and a lot more HP. Straub's cam's were, are and always will be garbage. BTW ask him how many "billet" cams he sold that had cast centers.

Last edited by Zone 5; 06-23-2022 at 10:03 PM.
Old 06-23-2022, 09:12 PM
Registered

Yawn.... what else have you got? WE already know that you're either SB posting under another name, ?
OMG. LMFAO. Ask 100 people who I am. You have been on this board for a month. Google the user name, or better still just have straub tell you. He's told you everything else to post.
Old 06-23-2022, 09:37 PM
SB
Registered

Received 3,115 Likes on 1,402 Posts

Come on Scott...Make a contribution. Something...Anything positive. Here I have posted what Straub Tech has become since being banned from this board, and here you still are posting the same ol fodder. 16 years of being a professional forum board poster, 12,304 posts on this forum board alone now. Every single one just as useless as the last. Wow what a contribution... Tell us. How did the throttle body spacer pan out for you? You know the one your daddy funded for you. At least Straub has made his own way on his own dime. You are nothing more than what Foxwell is. The bumping of gums, and the pounding of your own chest. Come on Scott tell all of us just how smart and talented you are. Tell us how many millions have you made, and what have you built. We'll wait.
My dad ? Really ? Parents / kids / wives free game here ? Don’t think so.

Go take a look at tech sections with my help.
That’s all I’m gonna say about that.

You’ve shown your true colors and that’s unfortunate.
The following 7 users liked this post by SB:
articfriends (06-23-2022), DrFeelgood (06-24-2022), F-2 Speedy (06-24-2022), resurrected (06-24-2022), Ryan00TJ (06-24-2022), sutphen 30 (06-24-2022), underpsi68 (06-26-2022)
Old 06-23-2022, 11:03 PM
Registered

I just tell it like I see it, and to date Chris Straub has profiled a cam for my 565 BBC 69 Chevelle that has been 9 teens. You and your fan club came on here with an axe to grind with Chris Straub and hugging on Scott Foxwells leg, and when I told you how things really were
So lets see, you hate foxwell, but yet you destroyed your own built motor on a failed dyno. Then you fixed it, yet you blew it up again. Then you let straub and foxwell build you this motor and ran 9.1. and you think thats all in the parts picker? straub didn't put a wrench on that engine, the guy you hate did. Oh yea and you said his motor never broke, which says a lot about your lack of engine building skill, and something about his.
Old 06-24-2022, 02:22 AM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,821 Likes on 907 Posts

Yawn.... what else have you got? WE already know that you're either SB posting under another name, or a serious SB leg humper. Come on which is it?
Exactly WTH did you come on OSO???
You seem to know everything already anyway??
You are not going to come here and disrespect long standing respected OSO members.
The following 4 users liked this post by Griff:
F-2 Speedy (06-24-2022), Ryan00TJ (06-24-2022), underpsi68 (06-26-2022), Zone 5 (06-24-2022)
Old 06-24-2022, 05:11 AM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
Exactly WTH did you come on OSO???
You seem to know everything already anyway??
You are not going to come here and disrespect long standing respected OSO members.
This is a joke right? Have you bothered to even read any of their posts? Let me fill you in on something. As a Firefighter it is imperative that you are able to get alone with others which I do very well. That is until others act as those they are smarter or better than anyone else. As these two so called long standing respected OSO members. If these two are what you put up as respected members. I'd hate to see what the disrespected members look like or how they act. I think you should go back and actually read the entire thread and see exactly how it has gone without these two long standing respected members input, and then how it goes to hell in a hand bag just as soon as they show up. i actually ask the Admin to delete the thread on two different occasions. If these two are in fact what you consider respected members, You are probably right. This place is not for me. Oh and BTW...You certainly made a positive contribution with your post...Nice freakin Job!! Here's the weird part. I go to certain FB pages and get along just fine because haters are dealt with accordingly. As a matter of fact I got along just fine here. Until your long standing respected members showed up. So tell me...Who in fact is the problem???

Last edited by Donnie D; 06-24-2022 at 05:32 AM.
Old 06-24-2022, 08:08 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 352 Posts

you'd be better off and dollars ahead picking what ever hp you want from a sbc.hell,thats all they are doing is coping some else's combo.

https://paceperformance.com/chevy-cr...ong-block.html
The following users liked this post:
Donnie D (06-24-2022)
Old 06-24-2022, 08:56 AM
Registered

Received 92 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by Zone 5
LMFAO. You mean the spacers that gain a ton of power for a low price? I have no idea who funded but who cares. Bill Gates got outside funding too.

Straub all on his own? LMFAO. How about you ask him how he screwed Stef over? How he got all his contacts from Stef's customers and then ran away and went on his own taking them. And there is a LOT more to the story.
Stef and Straub are just fine. Where do you think my oil pan and trans pan came from for my race car, and who do you think got me the deal on them? At least try to stay accurate and current if you're going to hate on someone. It's more than obvious that you and your BB, SB are clueless though. Hard to hide jealousy. SMH.

Last edited by Donnie D; 06-24-2022 at 09:07 AM.
Old 06-24-2022, 10:27 AM
Registered

This is a joke right? Have you bothered to even read any of their posts?Oh and BTW...You certainly made a positive contribution with your post...Nice freakin Job!!

If you knew anything, you'd know that Griff is a Mod on this board. But hey keep on telling him off. That will work well for you here.
The following users liked this post:
Ryan00TJ (06-24-2022)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.