Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Vendor Talk (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/vendor-talk-296/)
-   -   Coastal Marine Export in Boynton Beach FL? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/vendor-talk/284547-coastal-marine-export-boynton-beach-fl.html)

88Fountain 09-15-2014 05:29 AM

Bought two HP transom assemblies from him last year, no problems.

Fasttoys1 09-15-2014 05:07 PM

I will be buying a ransom assembly from him soon. I was referred by an OSO member.

Liquid Addiction 09-24-2014 11:57 AM

I just received my (2) Transom Assemblies yesterday from Mike Wood at Coastal Marine Export. This guy is legit! No issues what so ever!

Team Archer 09-26-2014 03:06 PM

Bought lots from Mike never an issue GREAT GUY !!!!

PurdueCAT 11-06-2014 12:58 PM

Tried to buy a lower gearset from him off if ebay but he said the parts got damaged? He still has them listed on here in the classifieds. Seemed weird to me but sounds like you all have had good luck...

Liquid Addiction 11-10-2014 06:23 AM

I received both transom assemblies in good order. We spoke several times on the phone and Mike came through with all he promised.

PurdueCAT 11-12-2014 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by Coast Mar Exp (Post 4218051)
PurdueCat,
We received a replacement gear set from the manufacturer that was damaged in transit and sent you a pm via Ebay to
notify you of this. If you would like to still purchase it please contact us at [email protected].

I went ahead and got a complete lower. When I was shopping on ebay I just assumed that the parts I was bidding on, were on hand, not at a supplier. Obvious mistake on my end. Not sure why you didn't offer to send me a replacement set for the ones that got damaged though?

cigrocket 11-12-2014 09:40 AM

Mike has been great to deal with, and I am happy with his response to emails and detailed explanations of his inventory. No Complaints, I am sure I will do business with him again in the near future

AllDodge 11-16-2014 01:04 PM

Bought 2 transom assemblies and first no issue, second came in with a broken anode (not packaged correctly). Was sent another anode but the cable was cut in two. Guessing it was taken off another transom assembly and who ever removed it did not want to disassemble the connector to take it out. Mike answers every question so long as it has nothing to do with missing packing, open box or missing serial numbers on equipment. Still thinking of buying a B3XR drive (best prices I've seen) but only hesitation is if I need warranty work, will it come from Merc, or will I be sent parts removed from another drive to repair. Called Merc and was told if there is no serial number they will not warrant, not that Merc stands behind there warranty like they use to.

HiPerf360 11-18-2014 08:21 PM

I ordered two trim pumps a year or so ago and got exactly what I ordered and on time.