trim switch on throttle >

trim switch on throttle

Notices

trim switch on throttle

Old 03-12-2009, 10:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trim switch on throttle

i have a buddy with a boss hammer... he has the exact same throttle/drive controls as me. i have a 1993 outlaw and its trim controls are on the dash. well, so are his but his main up and down are also bolted to the throttle. I want that! where can i get a throttle mounted trim switch. and i dont want to replace the whole control. i have a buddy with a hustler 388 slingshot and his outside throttle has the switch in it. i know that is the high end setup. even steering wheel controls would be cool!
Old 03-13-2009, 12:16 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fixxxer22
i have a buddy with a boss hammer... he has the exact same throttle/drive controls as me. i have a 1993 outlaw and its trim controls are on the dash. well, so are his but his main up and down are also bolted to the throttle. I want that! where can i get a throttle mounted trim switch. and i dont want to replace the whole control. i have a buddy with a hustler 388 slingshot and his outside throttle has the switch in it. i know that is the high end setup. even steering wheel controls would be cool!

www.cpperformance.com/detail.aspx?ID=9937
Old 03-13-2009, 11:25 AM
Only the Best Will Do!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Fixxxer22
This should help here http://www.keitheickert.com/detail.aspx?ID=10166