Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Wanted (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/wanted-244/)
-   -   Bravo 30p props (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/wanted/277347-bravo-30p-props.html)

oceanoutlaw 05-28-2012 08:42 AM

Bravo 30p props

looking for a pair of bravo 30p props in excellent condition

racinfever 05-29-2012 10:34 PM

30 bravo props

I have a new set lab by bblades , test time only. Over 1600.00 invested, asking 1200.00 They look & run perfect !

FOUNTAIN10METER 05-30-2012 07:10 PM

I also have a pair BB Blades labbed. 1000.00 plus the ride. 4 hours of testing time

racinfever 05-31-2012 08:53 PM

Mine are better, Thats why they cost more!

excalibur82 05-31-2012 10:42 PM

i have a labbed set i would like 800 plus the ride

ROB FREEMAN 06-03-2012 07:47 PM

Originally Posted by fountain10meter (Post 3698857)
i also have a pair bb blades labbed. 1000.00 plus the ride. 4 hours of testing time

bblades did theese props ... There standard lab

ROB FREEMAN 01-28-2013 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by racinfever (Post 3698200)
I have a new set lab by bblades , test time only. Over 1600.00 invested, asking 1200.00 They look & run perfect !

bought props . ended up being f...up repaired props . called brett from bblades to discuss details . find out that the props were sent back to brett for for rebuilding . two of the three ears were bent straight back . stay as far away from this thief as you can . by the way mr fever . i guess you didnt know that damaged props are clearly marked from brett to distinguish previous repairs . you ripped me off . now im paying you back scumbag .thus negative feedback . for the record the blades resplit after 2 hrs on the boat . this int brett fault . he was told theese props are to be never resold . thus the x on the casing ... eye for an eye dude .

GT Bill 02-01-2013 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN (Post 3857291)
bought props . ended up being f...up repaired props . called brett from bblades to discuss details . find out that the props were sent back to brett for for rebuilding . two of the three ears were bent straight back . stay as far away from this thief as you can . by the way mr fever . i guess you didnt know that damaged props are clearly marked from brett to distinguish previous repairs . you ripped me off . now im paying you back scumbag .thus negative feedback . for the record the blades resplit after 2 hrs on the boat . this int brett fault . he was told theese props are to be never resold . thus the x on the casing ... eye for an eye dude .

Damn --That sucks !

RAPTOR1 02-01-2013 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN (Post 3857291)

I used to think there was a mutual respect among most of us on the site, hopefully negative feedback will catch up with the bad ones.

racinfever 02-01-2013 11:13 PM

[/QUOTE]

sold to ghetto boy

Ghetto boy is acting like a Ghetto Boy! Remember, it's the internet....you can't believe everything you read! Those who know me....know the truth and what kind of guy I am. I haven't been on here talking S*** like Ghetto Boy. He is truly a piece of work. If you are the type of people who want to participate in this type of talk keep following Rob and his stories.