Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Wanted (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/wanted-244/)
-   -   By popular demand, you can now leave and receive feedback/seller rating. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/wanted/290233-popular-demand-you-can-now-leave-receive-feedback-seller-rating.html)

SpeedGirl 01-16-2013 07:53 PM

By popular demand, you can now leave and receive feedback/seller rating.

Notice under each members user name is a "Feedback Score: # reviews".

Rules of the Feedback System (Buyer/Seller/Trader Ratings)

This NEW electronic feedback system, is in place to better serve members of OffshoreOnly by allowing them to leave, respond to, and review feedback regarding purchases and trades within this forum.

The feedback system is not to be abused. All feedbacks will be monitored and any inappropriate comments left will be removed. The comments posted in the feedback system should not violate other site rules.

* Feedback is only allowed on transactions between Buyers and Sellers!! Second-hand feedback or feedback based on hearsay is not allowed.

* Feedback is only allowed on transactions between Buyers and Sellers on a parts/boats/services that originated in either the Swap Shop or Classified sections of OSO.

* Please limit one feedback per transaction. There is a maximum of two feedbacks per month, per member. Attempts to rate the same member more than twice in 30 days will not be recorded.

* Failure to adhere to these guidelines will result in penalties, determined on a case-by-case basis, which may include banning for up to one year or longer at the site discretion.

If the transaction in question originated as a post on the board, please copy and paste the URL from the original message into the appropriate space on the feedback form. Also, please provide as many detailed notes regarding the transaction as possible. These are only visible to the buyer, seller, and administration.

IP addresses are logged for all posts. Any abuse to this system will not be tolerated and may result in becoming banned. The feedback system, when used properly, can be a helpful tool in planning future transactions with other members of this forum.

boating4me 04-19-2018 03:11 AM

So, how do I leave feedback for someone?

stlliberator 07-22-2019 07:39 PM

I have one if your still interested...send me a message

thirdchildhood 01-11-2021 09:34 AM

It seems like not many members here are aware of this system. To leave positive or negative feedback for a transaction you must click on the user name and then go to "iTrader Profile" on the drop down menu and then click on "Submit Feedback."

the deep 07-02-2022 09:48 AM

Wish everyone would use this more. It certainly helps separate the dirtbags and the honest sellers at a glance.