Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Wanted (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/wanted-244/)
-   -   Stelling parts (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/wanted/294740-stelling-parts.html)

Louie 04-17-2013 06:23 AM

Stelling parts

Hi,
I'm looking for two raw water hose adapters, in the box at the gimbal. I may be interested in any other extension box parts also.

fireboatpilot 04-21-2013 02:42 PM

Louie, I think I might have what your looking for? They look like a small thermostat base with two bolts and a croked elbow pipe that hose clamps onto, painted red I believe? I didn't use mine. Question is if I can locate them for you. Give me a few days. I'm up in Philly and will be heading to new castle DE this week to Rayco upolstry, maybe we can meet up providing I can find them? Call me at 215-768-4172 like Wednesday and I'll let you knoe if I found them, Bill

Louie 04-21-2013 07:28 PM

Cool! I live in Bear/Newark and work in N. Wilmington. I can meet you no problem. I'll call you Wed.

Velocity Vector 04-21-2013 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Louie (Post 3910175)
Cool! I live in Bear/Newark and work in N. Wilmington. I can meet you no problem. I'll call you Wed.

Right there is why we keep fireboatpilot around. ;)

TxHawk 04-21-2013 11:10 PM

I have female side of driveshaft. Has flange for carrier or flywheel side.
Send pm if interested, it's just collecting dust.

TCBoss302 04-22-2013 08:32 AM

I just bought 2 complete Stellings Extension boxes with all accessories from Stellings. They have parts on the shelves that didn't sell, but will continue to sell until the stuff is gone. Not sure they will have what you need, but maybe worth a call. Let me know if you want thier contact information.

737jetmech 04-22-2013 10:39 AM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by TCBoss302 (Post 3910389)
I just bought 2 complete Stellings Extension boxes with all accessories from Stellings. They have parts on the shelves that didn't sell, but will continue to sell until the stuff is gone. Not sure they will have what you need, but maybe worth a call. Let me know if you want thier contact information.

That's good to know ... if I had stellings boxes it would be nice to have the parts for failures down the road ... :)

picture of needed housings @ fireboatpilot

Louie 04-22-2013 11:13 AM

Sent you a PM. I'd love to get a hold of them.

Louie 04-22-2013 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by TxHawk (Post 3910308)
I have female side of driveshaft. Has flange for carrier or flywheel side.
Send pm if interested, it's just collecting dust.

Yes indeed. TX. Send me a PM let me know what you need for them.

Louie

Louie 04-22-2013 06:25 PM

Thanks TC. Got the mail.