Notices

Headers

Old 03-16-2017, 02:35 PM
BUP
Banned

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts
Default Headers

Looking for big block headers and possible tail combo's in really good shape. Thanks, if you want to leave numbers to text to, I am willing to follow up that way as well.
Old 03-18-2017, 08:27 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default headers

Originally Posted by BUP
Looking for big block headers and possible tail combo's in really good shape. Thanks, if you want to leave numbers to text to, I am willing to follow up that way as well.
i have 2 sets of stellings big tube karl # 309-925-4620
Old 03-18-2017, 09:53 PM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

What drive set up
Old 03-19-2017, 12:04 AM
Registered

Received 15 Likes on 12 Posts

I have 2 complete mint sets of Stellings yellow road headers and dry tails I'd sell for $3500 each, they were $20,000 new.
Old 03-19-2017, 11:05 PM
BUP
Banned

that would have been good on my part to have listed the Bravo app standard install. My bad. Jeez and I know better - I guess I was sleeping at wheel here.

Whom else or what else ? THANKS
Old 03-21-2017, 12:00 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

2 Sets of CMI Sport Tube headers for bravo application could use a clean up and polish but otherwise in great cond. i can text you pics if interested? PM me at 612-701-4440 thanx!
Old 03-26-2017, 12:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default headers

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
What drive set up
the 2 sets i have are off # 6 drives karl 309-925-4620
Old 03-27-2017, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 179 Likes on 88 Posts

I have two sets of Bassett HD Offshore Racing Headers. Long tube, 2-1/4" primaries (uses the larges racing exhaust gasket) into a 4.5" collector. Built for side-by-side, 33-1/2" center min. Fully waterjacketed, water passes thru the flange at tailpipes instead of around with hoses, even manifolds at bottom of primaries are also solid stainless. Only rubber is where you attach the water to the manifold in, and hose to the overflows out. Everything is stainless. Were designed to be dry all the way to end, but I had to drill a 1/2" hole at the overflow bung to quiet them down a bit. Hole can be plugged up if you want dry again. Always fresh water, never repaired, never needed it. These dudes are HD! Last set Bassett made himself by hand. Art!

Originally for Merc Bravo(?) I think. I had about 18" of 4.5" polished stainless professionally added to the ends to reach over my Kaama Transmissions and out the back. The extra gives you lots of options on any angle changes or length you need to cut them. Sound is unmistakable (Got ran off the lake--rattle windows of homeowners!--had to inject a little water)

Still on boat in storage. I am restoring boat with a vintage Gentry Twin Turbo setups, so, my engine room jewelry needs to find a new home. Both sets for $6500. Best thing----you're an hour away from me so you can pick them up! I also have the Gaffig selectable mufflers that I got with the set. Mufflers, actuators, and the pump panel (pump itself doesn't work) can be had for another $500.

If I was going to use them again, I have them re-polished to a mirror finish and simply reinstall. Even a good "hand polish" would be ok for most purposes.

Charles 214-202-5686.
Old 03-27-2017, 10:24 PM
BUP
Banned

Thanks will keep it in mind
Old 03-27-2017, 11:22 PM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Originally Posted by CDShack
I have two sets of Bassett HD Offshore Racing Headers. Long tube, 2-1/4" primaries (uses the larges racing exhaust gasket) into a 4.5" collector. Built for side-by-side, 33-1/2" center min. Fully waterjacketed, water passes thru the flange at tailpipes instead of around with hoses, even manifolds at bottom of primaries are also solid stainless. Only rubber is where you attach the water to the manifold in, and hose to the overflows out. Everything is stainless. Were designed to be dry all the way to end, but I had to drill a 1/2" hole at the overflow bung to quiet them down a bit. Hole can be plugged up if you want dry again. Always fresh water, never repaired, never needed it. These dudes are HD! Last set Bassett made himself by hand. Art!

Originally for Merc Bravo(?) I think. I had about 18" of 4.5" polished stainless professionally added to the ends to reach over my Kaama Transmissions and out the back. The extra gives you lots of options on any angle changes or length you need to cut them. Sound is unmistakable (Got ran off the lake--rattle windows of homeowners!--had to inject a little water)

Still on boat in storage. I am restoring boat with a vintage Gentry Twin Turbo setups, so, my engine room jewelry needs to find a new home. Both sets for $6500. Best thing----you're an hour away from me so you can pick them up! I also have the Gaffig selectable mufflers that I got with the set. Mufflers, actuators, and the pump panel (pump itself doesn't work) can be had for another $500.

If I was going to use them again, I have them re-polished to a mirror finish and simply reinstall. Even a good "hand polish" would be ok for most purposes.

Charles 214-202-5686.
Willing to sell the mufflers separate?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.