1999 27 world class project >

1999 27 world class project

Notices

1999 27 world class project

Old 08-20-2014, 01:54 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 27 world class project

I just picked up a 1999 ultimate warlock 27ft world class. It's pretty much a bare hull and it's pretty much all rotten. I have the floor cut out and pulled up. It was just glass the wood turned into dirt in the bilge. All the stringers are solid, and the transom seems solid. Most the bulk heads under the floor are all soft and need replacing but all in all I think I have a solid platform for a nice restoration with some up dating and modifications.

I'm looking for any and all info or leads on information about these hulls, pictures anything that can help me.

First question I have is how can a boat from 99 not have a single piece of wood worth a sh*t? I can't believe it. I was told this hull was the fastest single engine hull in that year and won quite a few races, any truth to that? I'm also looking on info on original decals and stickers. I'm having trouble finding the flush mount bow tie, It lays flat on the deck. Any owners know who makes this piece or where I can find one. I've been through mesco and kellogs book, with no luck.

Thanks for any and all replies and I will be posting pics soon.
Old 08-21-2014, 03:30 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Should I post this some where else that it will see more traffic??
Old 08-22-2014, 09:53 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You might try the glass and paint section in technical