10 YO Girl killed at havasu 8/4/07 >

10 YO Girl killed at havasu 8/4/07

Notices

10 YO Girl killed at havasu 8/4/07

Old 08-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 10 YO Girl killed at havasu 8/4/07

Some friends of ours from church (Cornerstone church Wildomar,CA) 1 Killed, 1 air lifted somewere, Not sure were. I will talk with church staff this week and find out details, all we know now is they were hit by a drunk driver.

PLEASE PRAY FOR THIER FAMILIES.
Old 08-05-2007, 09:42 PM
Registered

we've got to quite doing this to each other. with impending regulation on boating, we will soon have no were to boat.

For the most part most of us are responsible with our boats, but we must STOP! the reckless few who are wrecking it for all of us, and killing our friends and love ones.

I started this thread today when I found out, but We need your input. What do YOU think about this ? What can we do ?
I want to hear your reply.
Old 08-06-2007, 07:57 AM
Registered

Drunk driver or drunk boater? Please clarify and/or provide a link to a news article...
Old 08-06-2007, 08:42 AM
Registered

http://www.havasunews.com/articles/2...ews/news03.txt
Old 08-06-2007, 01:21 PM
Registered

Exactly why I resist taking my 2 year old niece out... too many idiots on the water these days.

I definatley support mandatory boaters training.. You need to get a special class license to ride a motorcycle, why not a boat?

I am very sorry to hear about this loss.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:19 PM
Registered

Irepo,

Thanks for the newspaper, and support.

I'm all for manditory boat training, and a seperate boating lic. Of course it still won't stop people from boating while drunk.

People got to stop doing this
Old 08-06-2007, 06:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by sun west
Irepo,

Thanks for the newspaper, and support.

I'm all for manditory boat training, and a seperate boating lic. Of course it still won't stop people from boating while drunk.

People got to stop doing this
No problem. The tragedy is heartbreaking. There is a lot more going on about this topic on the HB forum. According to this post and others over there, Havasu traffic was filled with idiots this weekend.
Old 08-06-2007, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i think you should have licence to drive a boat, and lots of training, especially now with bigger boats & faster, i thought i knew every thing when i made a jump from a cigarette with big power to a skater big difference thanks to tres martin & Bruce bullock , prayers to the family's
Old 08-12-2007, 07:18 PM
Registered

SAFA

Thanks for the post, and prayers. Concrats on the skater !
Tres martin is awsome, some of the big boat manufactures are including his class with a new boat. Outerlimits, and I guess Skater. Thats great. Is his class avalible at Havasu or Mead?

Here's an idea, How about manditory boat traffic School if you get a ticket in a boat.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sun west
SAFA

Thanks for the post, and prayers. Concrats on the skater !
Tres martin is awsome, some of the big boat manufactures are including his class with a new boat. Outerlimits, and I guess Skater. Thats great. Is his class avalible at Havasu or Mead?

Here's an idea, How about manditory boat traffic School if you get a ticket in a boat.
thank you sun west , that's a good idea traffic school , tres came out in April to havasu , I'm sure if you get 3 or 4 people he might do it

Quick Reply: 10 YO Girl killed at havasu 8/4/07

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.