Havasu boat launch- trailer storage >

Havasu boat launch- trailer storage

Notices

Havasu boat launch- trailer storage

Old 06-19-2008, 01:15 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Havasu boat launch- trailer storage

Figured I ask here too---I am staying at the London Bridge resort for a week. My question is where does everybody launch from when staying there? I would like to leave the boat in the water the whole time ( I reserved slip space there) and don' know where to leave the truck and trailer (45' trailer). Also how strict are they these days at the marina for sound? A few years ago they were really cracking down at the marina launch. Alsothey don't allow me to leave my trailer at my time share over night (Nautical- that was booked for the week unfortunatly) thanks Mike
Old 06-20-2008, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I usually launch at the Nautical, I have the same POS timeshare deal. The marina has been real *****s about the noise level at times. They usually ask if you have mufflers when you pay to launch. I think you could work something out with the Marina to store the trailer, it will cost you though.
Old 06-20-2008, 10:23 PM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Def get a dock for the whole time you're there. I think its 40 bucks a day but you won't regret it. You can launch at wyndsor which is about a mile north of the London bridge. Once the boats in the water you can store the trailer in the upper parking lot if the London bridge they'll give you a pass for it. No sweat!

However if you're staying at the queens bay condos and have issues with parking the trailer there, leave it at the launch ramp and bring the truck back.

Only the main marina are azzholes about noise but you can't launch there anyway, they dont allow boats over 30'. Unless you have dry pipes you won't be hassled anywhere on the lake. If you do have dry pipes just don't idle thru the channel a bunch.

Last edited by thisistank; 06-20-2008 at 10:28 PM.