Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Western US/Lake Havasu
Offshore Boats in San Francisco? >

Offshore Boats in San Francisco?

Notices

Offshore Boats in San Francisco?

Old 08-20-2009, 11:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Offshore Boats in San Francisco?

I just bought my 26 Outlaw in June and seem to be the only one out here! My buddy has a 32 Temptest with twin 502's - we have been having a good time jamming around the bay weaving in and out of all the sailboats. I know there are a lot of nice power boats out at the delta and in nearby Tahoe but was just wondering if anyone in this forum boats out on the bay, would be cool to meet a few folks. We will have our boats out next weekend, we usually go over to Sam's in Tiburon and tie up for brunch then tear around the bay for a few hours.

Phillip
Old 08-21-2009, 02:44 PM
Registered

Received 63 Likes on 28 Posts

I'll be on Tahoe Sep 27 to Oct 4 with my 29 Outlaw.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:23 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Im up in Sacramento, We're coming down for Fleet Week.

Bill
Old 09-23-2009, 04:54 PM
Registered

awesome, we'll definitely be out on the bay for fleetweek! a buddy of mine bought a 30' sailboat, might be rafted up to that! haha...there is a 2007 or '08 35 Outlaw in my marina but I have yet to meet the owner, I don't think he participates in the forum or I would have heard from him by now I think...
Old 11-11-2009, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I haven't been on here much lately so I just picked this up.

We're on the Bay and Delta all year round. We'll be out this weekend too (11/14/09). We're over in the East Bay (Danville) but usually drop in at Pittsburg and run down to the bay. It's the 1st freshwater marina so I keep the trailer out of salt and the boat's flushed by the time we get back in. Saves a whole lot of clean up. Our Superhawk is in haul out for a few weeks but we'll have the Fountain out for sure.

The Delta Lunch Bunch is still meeting up on weekly basis over at Orwood.
Old 11-22-2009, 02:59 PM
Registered

my boat are in Stockton ,I belong to a offshore club called Delta Sport Boat< we have events on one of the last ones we had over 50 boats from all over it was a kick ,give me a call -Dan at-209-223-9333 safe boating,
Old 11-23-2009, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I know DSB, good club! Problem with all the clubs on the bay is poor comunication though. DSB, SF Ofshore, DLB, etc. just don't get the word out to enough people. If you live in Disco Bay you know everything but that's about as far as it goes. It's a shame because most of the big iron boats are not in Disco and rarely go near the Delta so you never see them at the events.