Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Boating by Region > Western US/Lake Havasu
Lake Pend Oreille Fun Run? >

Lake Pend Oreille Fun Run?

Notices

Lake Pend Oreille Fun Run?

Old 08-13-2020, 03:35 PM
Registered

Received 302 Likes on 156 Posts

I've gotta admit, if I ever got a speeding ticket in my boat I would frame it and put it on the wall in my office. Just sayin
The following users liked this post:
thisistank (08-14-2020)
Old 08-13-2020, 09:05 PM
Registered

Received 1,285 Likes on 474 Posts

Originally Posted by thisistank
Just saw this thread. We have land on Pend O'rielle (buddy has a house on Priest) and absolutely love it up there (in the summer ) Goal is to drag the cigarette up there to use at some point. There is a guy that has a lake front house across from Hope that has a nice Gladiator. Last time we were up he was GETTIN' it heading towards Sand Point. Didn't seem to much care about a speed limit I believe he was from Washington full time. Good luck with putting this together, if it becomes "a thing" it would give us a good reason to drag up.

I’ve seen that Cig a few times, I’d never heard about a speed limit until 87mirage brought it up. I don’t think it’s a big deal except on the river and around town. There’s a lot of open water between Hope and Bayveiw.
My neighbor at the river just got a new M31, I don’t think he’d be there if he couldn’t air it some on the lake.

thisistank (08-14-2020)
Old 08-14-2020, 10:31 AM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Originally Posted by hoodoo
I’ve seen that Cig a few times, I’d never heard about a speed limit until 87mirage brought it up. I don’t think it’s a big deal except on the river and around town. There’s a lot of open water between Hope and Bayveiw.
My neighbor at the river just got a new M31, I don’t think he’d be there if he couldn’t air it some on the lake.

Nice DCB. I'm surprised theres not more performance boat on Pend O'reille. It's such a big lake and cool little fingers and islands and that water! Crystal clear. Nothing like it except when you get up in the northern states. I think the speed limit is enforced when someone is being stupid. LOL Otherwise you're good to go.

Ever see submarines cruising around?

Here's a couple shots of the last time we were there. It's been a couple years unfortunately. Rented a place down in Hope on the water and the pics at the creek and the forest stuff is our property (my dad and my kid). Right up from trestle Creek if you know where that is.

Last edited by thisistank; 08-14-2020 at 10:36 AM.
Old 08-14-2020, 10:32 AM
LPM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

There is a another hot rod on the lake now as well. ON e of our customers just took delivery of a DCB M35. There are several of us getting together this weekend on Pend Oreille. No real plans though. We are staying in Dover bay. Ill post some pics soon
The following 2 users liked this post by LPM:
hoodoo (08-15-2020), thisistank (08-14-2020)
Old 08-14-2020, 10:34 AM
LPM
Registered

That red DCB is a good customer of ours. Super cool guy!
Old 08-14-2020, 10:59 AM
Registered

Received 3,020 Likes on 987 Posts

Hey Hoodoo, wheres your place on Priest? My buddies place is in Outlet bay. Great little spot on the water.
Old 08-15-2020, 07:59 AM
Registered

I’m about 10 mi downriver from Sandpoint.
The River/lake water is always clean and cool, here in Sarasota if you jump overboard you just get wet and sticky, the air and water are about the same temp. Very familiar with trestle creek.
I’m from SW FL and like the Sandpoint area enough to entertain the idea of living there year round. ( possibly overstating my ability to handle the winter). The days get really short in early winter but a heated shop would probably get me thru.
Old 08-15-2020, 08:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LPM
That red DCB is a good customer of ours. Super cool guy!

His Dad is my next door neighbor and he has a house a few hundred yards downriver.
Do you know what he has for power??
When I had my scarab up there for a few years it was kinda badass for the river, now I’m bringing up a new 34 phantom and it’s starting to look a bit slow lol.
LPM (08-17-2020)
Old 08-15-2020, 08:16 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LPM
There is a another hot rod on the lake now as well. ON e of our customers just took delivery of a DCB M35. There are several of us getting together this weekend on Pend Oreille. No real plans though. We are staying in Dover bay. Ill post some pics soon
Try hauling ass from Bottle Bay around the bend towards Bayview for a couple miles and see if you get hassled. Do you know the name of that cove on the west shore about a third of the way down to Bayview? The beach is all 3”-5” round stones and a really nice place to anchor up and hang out.
LPM (08-17-2020)
Old 08-17-2020, 10:04 AM
LPM
Registered

It has mercury racing 700's with NXT drives

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.