Notices

Question?

Old 09-16-2005, 06:11 AM
ATFastForward

Default Re: Question?

dkwestern, I can neither confirm or deny! This person asked to remain ananomyous!
He will come out of the closet when ready!

Old 09-16-2005, 06:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by excursion
My 2002 ,37 has had some engine mods to the HP500's, 509ci, @ 590 h.p. with a top end of 90.2 on gps @ 5700 rpm on worked 30 bravo's and a 1 inch drive space. The drive spacer really helped cut down the slip. Pretty good for stock looking power and stock Bravo drives.

hey james im pulling my 500s out of the 32 this fall to freshen up and power up would like to know what u did, i also would like to get close to 600 hp natural.

rick
Old 09-16-2005, 06:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a build sheet from last winter. I stopped at the 590h.p. so not to hurt the bravo drive's. Just a little info so you will know what your looking at.

A.E.D. 850HO Carbs.
Crane Cams
Porting the heads
Match porting the intake
30 over Pistons
Balancing Rotating Assy.
Boring block
Rings & Bearings
High Vol. Oil Pumps
Hyd.Lifters
Springs
Ignition System
MSD Blaster Coils
120 thermostats
Lots of prop work..........

I will try and get all the specs for you. I am very happy with the way it turned out
Old 09-16-2005, 06:52 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
James/Excusrion's boat is sick fast. Realize though that 2002 and earlier boats will run a tad faster with same power as they are a bit lighter. 2003 boats and up have a full cabin liner, whereas the 2002 and earlier boats do not. Rollin' Thunder, another 2001 AT here in VA owned by OutlawMark runs around 85 with stock 500s and an agressive X-dimension with full genset, diesel tank for genset, and AC.

Hey Brain, you havent seen what I have put in the boat lately, lots of add on's, when I ran that speed in the cooler air last weekend, I had a full cabin with all the goodies,
A/C, Fridge, Generator(honda),TV,Microwave, Water Tank full,Jump Box, 3/4 Fuel, will be going back out later in the season with nothing but me and lifejacket. Will be trying some labbed 32's and hoping for 92 JUST ONCE!!!!!!!!!!