Notices

Thank you

Old 02-27-2006, 06:44 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: Thank you

Originally Posted by Jassman
Dan and I both had the KE 675s. Dan had the XR's and I had the 4k upgrade to the IMCO SC's. I also had a diesel generator, and a little more paint so a little heavier. Dan's (asswipe) was slightly quicker. Pat set the boat up for top end so getting out of the hole was a PITA, we did top out on the way back from the keys with three of us and a little under a 1/2 tank @ 98.4 mph and ran out of room before we went under the Miami bridge off plane. I then played with spacers I believe an 1-1/2" and topped out somewhere around 95-96 on the GPS. Much better and user friendly. DOCMANRICH37 good luck, should be a screamer, at least thats what she said
I've done alot of runs and that particluar sprint is still etched in my brain. Everything was running perfect and felt really hooked.
Old 02-27-2006, 07:41 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
I've done alot of runs and that particluar sprint is still etched in my brain. Everything was running perfect and felt really hooked.
1000' more feet and you would have easily hit the century mark. That was a awesome day and a great poker run, one that Sandy and I always remembered. The first run was also good, remember that 1 person hang glider type of plane swooping down trying to play cat and mouse 1/2 the way home, and came within 20' or so. Oh ya, remember when on the first run back from the keys with the TMP boys we were running against a triple 900 41 or 47 Apache and we were just pulling away. Oh ya, remember on the way back when you were running real hard against that 38 Donzi with 575's, smokin it's doors, and I was in the back seat with the girls trying to keep them company, never mind, it's best you don't know about that.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 02-27-2006 at 07:49 PM.
Old 02-27-2006, 07:52 PM
Registered

1000' more feet and you would have easily hit the century mark. That was a awesome day and a great poker run, one that Sandy and I always remembered. The first run was also good, remember that 1 person hang glider type of plane swooping down trying to play cat and mouse 1/2 the way home, and came within 20' or so. Oh ya, remember when on the first run back from the keys with the TMP boys we were running against a triple 900 41 or 47 Apache and we were just pulling away. Oh ya, remember on the way back when you were running real hard against that 38 Donzi with 575's, smokin it's doors, and I was in the back seat with the girls trying to keep them company, never mind, it's best you don't know about that.
You're making that last part up. There's no way we could smoke one of those Donzis.
Old 02-28-2006, 04:33 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ActiveThunder
You're making that last part up. There's no way we could smoke one of those Donzis.

and to think that Donzi had 496's, hell they weren't even HO's

on the serious side now ...
Im trying to finalizing my boat deal, I will get with Chris on the redo for you to paint it, thanks Jeff
Old 02-28-2006, 02:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The boat ran excellent, it was just that we threw it in there at the end of the project. Pat was very accomadating and did a great job with the install and the boat ran awesome. It did take considerable amount of time to dial it in...the motors that is..between fuel issues, computer remapping etc it was a pain for Pat ...The boat did run 103 at Lake X...

Jeff is right about one thing...mine was faster...and I am talking about the boat..

.I meant that it was stock power for me and not that i regretted doing custom power, I am looking forward to my sunpad and my mercs. We are going with the ITS system though and I am anxious to see how that runs...
Old 02-28-2006, 03:19 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by thunderdan
The boat ran excellent, it was just that we threw it in there at the end of the project. Pat was very accomadating and did a great job with the install and the boat ran awesome. It did take considerable amount of time to dial it in...the motors that is..between fuel issues, computer remapping etc it was a pain for Pat ...The boat did run 103 at Lake X...

Jeff is right about one thing...mine was faster...and I am talking about the boat..

.I meant that it was stock power for me and not that i regretted doing custom power, I am looking forward to my sunpad and my mercs. We are going with the ITS system though and I am anxious to see how that runs...
When will see it Dan ?
Old 02-28-2006, 04:24 PM
Registered

Middle of May.....i think...
Old 02-28-2006, 05:09 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by thunderdan
Middle of May.....i think...
2006 or 2007 I heard that chit before
Old 02-28-2006, 07:28 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

LOL
Old 02-28-2006, 07:55 PM
Registered

'06, wize azz. Unless he changes everything in the boat (again).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.