Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Apache (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/apache-55/)
-   -   41 Apache knock off (fake apache) 41 Legend Offshore (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/apache/211416-41-apache-knock-off-fake-apache-41-legend-offshore.html)

Comanche3Six 06-28-2009 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin (Post 2898660)
And that should be the way it is, it is what is is, a one off custom boat, just like cobras were AC's with Shelby doing his thing to it.

Maybe so. I hope this whole powerboating deal isn't a last off. A lot of manufacturers have quite a few boats sitting. Let's see what the future brings.

WeaponX 06-28-2009 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six (Post 2898150)
Wrong attitude for the Apache forum. If it's so famous post about it in the Legend forum. Mark McManus builds Apache, not Legend, so it's not a real Apache. It is the old style mold with a no notch transom & probably a inferior transom angle, among other differences. So it's not the latest and greatest Apache design. Forget about trying to say it is a better layup, McManus Apache Powerboats are proven.

You should reread my post. The word "IF" is in there and IF it was the same with better lay up it would be better. You don't have to post I'm right I already know.:evilb:

Comanche3Six 06-29-2009 06:58 AM

Originally Posted by WeaponX (Post 2898798)
You should reread my post. The word "IF" is in there and IF it was the same with better lay up it would be better. You don't have to post I'm right I already know.:evilb:

It sounds IFFY? LOL!

el indio 06-29-2009 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six (Post 2898860)
It's sounds IFFY? LOL!

COMANCHE OR LEGEND = BOOTLEG APACHE. FYI. BEN BROUGHT IN MCMANNUS TO CUT CORNERS AND SELL BOATS TO GENERAL PUBLIC. WHEN BEN LEFT THE CASH WENT WITH HIM. NO MO APACHE. HI HO GERONOMO! AWAY!

Comanche3Six 06-29-2009 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2898978)
COMANCHE OR LEGEND = BOOTLEG APACHE. FYI. BEN BROUGHT IN MCMANNUS TO CUT CORNERS AND SELL BOATS TO GENERAL PUBLIC. WHEN BEN LEFT THE CASH WENT WITH HIM. NO MO APACHE. HI HO GERONOMO! AWAY!

Ben bought in McManus to build Apache Powerboats because Ben knew McManus was the very best!!!!!!!! Ben didn't need the general publics money, except for the reason he built light, cheap, disposable hayboats...like yours. McManus also builds Comanche the same high quality way he builds Apache, just a different style deck. As for Ben? Well, his time is accounted for. Hi Ho Ben's locked awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

boatme 06-29-2009 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six (Post 2898992)
Ben bought in McManus to build Apache Powerboats because Ben knew McManus was the very best!!!!!!!! Ben didn't need the general publics money, except for the reason he built light, cheap, disposable hayboats. McManus also builds Comanche the same high quality way he builds Apache, just a different style deck. As for Ben? Well, his time is accounted for. Hi Ho Ben's locked awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now there is a picture i havent seen before

el indio 06-29-2009 11:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Comanche3Six (Post 2898992)
Ben bought in McManus to build Apache Powerboats because Ben knew McManus was the very best!!!!!!!! Ben didn't need the general publics money, except for the reason he built light, cheap, disposable hayboats. McManus also builds Comanche the same high quality way he builds Apache, just a different style deck. As for Ben? Well, his time is accounted for. Hi Ho Ben's locked awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!...LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RIBBLE. HEAR SAY. GOTTA A MESSAGE FORYA. C PIC. BENS LOCKED AWAY YOUR NOT BOATING JUST KISSIG BUTT ON SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.YOU ARE A NEWBEE WANNABE.........MM.

Comanche3Six 06-29-2009 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by el indio (Post 2899072)
RIBBLE. HEAR SAY. GOTTA A MESSAGE FORYA. C PIC. BENS LOCKED AWAY YOUR NOT BOATING JUST KISSIG BUTT ON SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT.YOU ARE A NEWBEE WANNABE.........MM.

SIT ON IT AND SPIN AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been powerboating longer than you, you old geezer! And I'll be powerboating this week on a fine Cigarette! SSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Don't tell Frank or Beans......my personal Paparazzi......or they will be loading up their cameras!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is Ben gonna do today? Wait for a visit from you, so you can count his remaining
teeth?
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Ho Comanche away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comanche3Six 06-29-2009 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by boatme (Post 2899044)
Now there is a picture i havent seen before

It's the cheap jewelery..it highlights the real Ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!