Lingenfelter Performance Engineering >

Lingenfelter Performance Engineering

Notices

Lingenfelter Performance Engineering

Old 09-02-2010, 12:46 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Lingenfelter Performance Engineering

Any body done the Lingenfelter /Magnuson TVS2300 innercooled supercharger system on a 2010 Camaro or similar ?
Old 09-02-2010, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They make a good blower.. I've never done anything with the Chevy's, but used to run the Eaton on my cobra. Never swapped it for aftermarket, but I like the roots style because of the low end torque they produce over the centrifugal sytle.
Old 09-02-2010, 01:07 PM
Registered

Not sure if this is comparable here, but a good friend just put a Roush TVS on a 2009 GMC 5.3L along with springs and cam. Made 542 HP to the wheels with it. He loves it and the install was very smooth and straight forward from what he told me. Hope that helps....
Old 09-02-2010, 01:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sleev-les
They make a good blower.. I've never done anything with the Chevy's, but used to run the Eaton on my cobra. Never swapped it for aftermarket, but I like the roots style because of the low end torque they produce over the centrifugal sytle.
Sounds good sleev-les and the Eaton is a power maker also. my son has had good luck with the Eaton on the Saleen
Old 09-02-2010, 03:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RunninHotRacing158
Sounds good sleev-les and the Eaton is a power maker also. my son has had good luck with the Eaton on the Saleen
Eaton is okay. Definitely the way to go if you are on a budget. You can port them and get some significant gains out of them, but never compare to the aftermarket. The twin screw like Kenny Belle and Whipple are a lot better and more effecient. If you could find a kit from either of those, I would go there hands down.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by xsboost525
Not sure if this is comparable here, but a good friend just put a Roush TVS on a 2009 GMC 5.3L along with springs and cam. Made 542 HP to the wheels with it. He loves it and the install was very smooth and straight forward from what he told me. Hope that helps....
XS Lingenfelter does the install with a chassis dyno b4 & after the install & 3 yr 36,000 warranty they say 750 hp & 750 ft/lbs
Old 09-23-2010, 09:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by sleev-les
Eaton is okay. Definitely the way to go if you are on a budget. You can port them and get some significant gains out of them, but never compare to the aftermarket. The twin screw like Kenny Belle and Whipple are a lot better and more effecient. If you could find a kit from either of those, I would go there hands down.
Cool